Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grognard Gunny
    replied
    On the other hand, maybe they are just bad actors, no matter what the name.

GG

Leave a comment:

• Grognard Gunny
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    I have nothing against Liberals who are that in the traditional sense. I have something against Progressives based on a mountain of evidence and actions they've complied over the last century or more. Generalizing, Progressives are small, narrow minded, bigots.
    Wait a minute! Here I was thinking that the Liberals were the ones that had gotten a "bad rap" and the Progressives had taken over their "group name". At least that was the way that one commentator put it.

Do I now believe that they are both bad now? Oh has (perish the thought) Progressive caught up with the Liberal in the "bad rap" category?

Ah... the world in a name....

GG

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
    sort of like the way you hate any and everything about liberal.

An autobiography perhaps
    I have nothing against Liberals who are that in the traditional sense. I have something against Progressives based on a mountain of evidence and actions they've complied over the last century or more. Generalizing, Progressives are small, narrow minded, bigots.

As of recent, one need look no further in the US than those bastions of Progressive thought and action, universities to see that there is plenty of evidence of that being absolutely true.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    One point the narrator has wrong:

These people are not "mentally unstable." They are mentally myopic haters that have spent their lives around other equally mentally myopic haters. Put bluntly, they are small, narrow-minded, bigots.

They are everything they claim they want to stop.
    sort of like the way you hate any and everything about liberal.

An autobiography perhaps

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    At least half of the media believes Trump is the next Hitler, and a Hitler assassination would be morally justified. Also great for ratings. The media would not be charged with any crime for triggering some nut to act. There would be no smoking gun. No guilt. No repercussions. Just better ratings and bonuses all around. The media, the public, and the other candidates are creating a situation that is deeply dangerous for Trump.
    In the future, the media will kill famous people to generate news that people will care about. The Dilbert Future (May 1997)

http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1409951...ostly-my-fault

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    One point the narrator has wrong:

These people are not "mentally unstable." They are mentally myopic haters that have spent their lives around other equally mentally myopic haters. Put bluntly, they are small, narrow-minded, bigots.

They are everything they claim they want to stop.

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    started a topic Blame it all on Trump

Blame it all on Trump

The poor left can't handle him any other way.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X