Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blame it all on Trump

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blame it all on Trump

    The poor left can't handle him any other way.

    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

    ~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

  • #2
    One point the narrator has wrong:

    These people are not "mentally unstable." They are mentally myopic haters that have spent their lives around other equally mentally myopic haters. Put bluntly, they are small, narrow-minded, bigots.

    They are everything they claim they want to stop.

    Comment


    • #3
      At least half of the media believes Trump is the next Hitler, and a Hitler assassination would be morally justified. Also great for ratings. The media would not be charged with any crime for triggering some nut to act. There would be no smoking gun. No guilt. No repercussions. Just better ratings and bonuses all around. The media, the public, and the other candidates are creating a situation that is deeply dangerous for Trump.
      In the future, the media will kill famous people to generate news that people will care about. – The Dilbert Future (May 1997)

      http://blog.dilbert.com/post/1409951...ostly-my-fault

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        One point the narrator has wrong:

        These people are not "mentally unstable." They are mentally myopic haters that have spent their lives around other equally mentally myopic haters. Put bluntly, they are small, narrow-minded, bigots.

        They are everything they claim they want to stop.
        sort of like the way you hate any and everything about liberal.

        An autobiography perhaps
        "Ask not what your country can do for you"

        Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

        you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
          sort of like the way you hate any and everything about liberal.

          An autobiography perhaps
          I have nothing against Liberals who are that in the traditional sense. I have something against Progressives based on a mountain of evidence and actions they've complied over the last century or more. Generalizing, Progressives are small, narrow minded, bigots.

          As of recent, one need look no further in the US than those bastions of Progressive thought and action, universities to see that there is plenty of evidence of that being absolutely true.

          Comment


          • #6

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
              I have nothing against Liberals who are that in the traditional sense. I have something against Progressives based on a mountain of evidence and actions they've complied over the last century or more. Generalizing, Progressives are small, narrow minded, bigots.
              Wait a minute! Here I was thinking that the Liberals were the ones that had gotten a "bad rap" and the Progressives had taken over their "group name". At least that was the way that one commentator put it.

              Do I now believe that they are both bad now? Oh has (perish the thought) Progressive caught up with the Liberal in the "bad rap" category?

              Ah... the world in a name....

              GG
              "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

              "Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

              Comment


              • #8
                On the other hand, maybe they are just bad actors, no matter what the name.

                GG
                "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

                "Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

                Comment

                Latest Topics

                Collapse

                Working...
                X