Fox News on Trump and Megyn Kelly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News on Trump and Megyn Kelly

Fox News: 'Donald Trump's vitriolic attacks against Megyn Kelly and his extreme, sick obsession with her is beneath the dignity of a presidential candidate who wants to occupy the highest office in the land'; it's 'deplorable for her to be repeatedly abused just for doing her job'
    It is a good thing that we have nice kinder Liberals to come to her defense.

Bill Maher on ‘sane’ Megyn Kelly: Everyone else at Fox News is ‘a zombie, a dwarf, or f*cking their sister’
    http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/bill...-their-sister/

Mark Levin has a few comments on what is wrong at Fox News

https://youtu.be/3vYCKWSK8oc?t=67
    We hunt the hunters

Apparently Megan Kelly cannot eat what she dishes out. She is one of the reasons (IMHO) for Fox's loss of credibility even among conservatives.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
      Apparently Megan Kelly cannot eat what she dishes out. She is one of the reasons (IMHO) for Fox's loss of credibility even among conservatives.

Tuebor
      To be honest, she did look like an angry attack female dog with an agenda during that first FOX debate.
      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Joy oh Joy..... FN welcome to being just anther MSM...... The credentials for being conservative have now passed to Alex Jones. Sweet.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Faux has turned into the lets bilk the seniors through fear channel...

The dollar is going to collapse buy gold from me. Help me, I've fallen down and can't get up. Buy the magic jack and never pay a cent for your phone again...

They lie so much that it's no longer worthy of discussion...
          Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Trump elevating himself to the spot light again and the MSM is helping him.

He's keeping Kelly in his back pocket until he can no longer use her, he will then make a public apology to her on her show to squeeze the last drop of free publicity out of her.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Megyn Kelly is a feminist loser desperate to make a name for herself any way possible.

Comment

The ultimate Rhino continues the ultimate con on the Right. Yum.
                “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
                “To talk of many things:
                Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                And why the sea is boiling hot—
                And whether pigs have wings.”
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Since Rupert Murdock wants unlimited illegal immigration he is a Trump foe. Bimbo Megan screwed up and showed Fox News's true colors.

The problem with MSM (including Fox) is that they think they're immune, hence they can say and do what they want.

IMHO, MSM fears Trump because he will not hesitate to call them out when they start their BS. And the more Trump does it, the more voters he'll accumulate.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

The dollar is going to collapse buy gold from me. Help me, I've fallen down and can't get up. Buy the magic jack and never pay a cent for your phone again...

They aren't the only ones advertising those products, Bwaha, and you can buy the same products from WalMart - not the gold, of course. Walmart takes that from the customers.

Advertising fuels television, so any ad is money and therefore acceptable. I'm not happy with bowel ads, constant ads by attorneys that someone owes the audience a lot of money, erectile ads promising that everyone can become a stud instantly, or much of any of the other advertising content, either. It is what it is. When I was growing up, TV ads were all about cars, cigarettes and liquor.

As for lying, yes, they do, and so does everybody else, from the top all the way to the bottom. It's gotten to the point where someone who tells the truth results in public comments.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

You really need to lay off the commercials.

I don't understand the negative comments about Megyn Kelly...I like her.
                      "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

She claims to be an independent,which means that she is a liberal and not at her place at Fox,which claims to be conservative .

Out with her .

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                          ..I like her.

Why ?

Comment

MK should have been fired by Fox,because she is not a moderator,but someone biased :

she compared Trump to Voldemort,she did not attack Rubio for his pro immigration attitude, she did not attack Kasich because he received money from the number one enemy of the GOP and because he said that the GOP should accept an other liberal on Scotus .

Did CNN attack Hillary ?

Thus : why is Fox attacking the Republican candidate who has the most chance to obtain the nomination ?

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                              It is a good thing that we have nice kinder Liberals to come to her defense.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/bill...-their-sister/

Mark Levin has a few comments on what is wrong at Fox News

https://youtu.be/3vYCKWSK8oc?t=67
                              Mark Levin? Are you serious?
                              We are not now that strength which in old days
                              Moved earth and heaven; that which we are we are; One equal temper of heroic hearts
                              Made weak by time and fate but strong in will
                              To strive to seek to find and not to yield.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X