Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are Trump Supporters in for the Surprise of their Life?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Trump Supporters in for the Surprise of their Life?

Seems like we could have two democrats in the running this year. Some excerpt's from Trump's old blog below:

In February 2009, he praised President Obama’s efforts to cap the bonuses of Wall Street executives from companies that were being bailed out by the government, in a post titled “Obama is Absolutely Right.”

"We are in a situation that is trial and error. We’ve never dealt with this before. But I think Obama is doing the right thing and all of us must remain alert to what is happening."
    “Neal asked me about Obama’s stimulus plan, and I said that something had to be done, but that there are no guarantees. We are in unmapped territory these days. We haven’t encountered this kind of situation before, and it is complex. We can only hope for the best.”
    In a 2005 post, Trump defended "outsourcing," the practice of companies moving production overseas that he has railed against as a presidential candidate.

In an August 2005 post titled "Outsourcing Creates Jobs in the Long Run," Trump wrote:

"We hear terrible things about outsourcing jobs — how sending work outside of our companies is contributing to the demise of American businesses. But in this instance I have to take the unpopular stance that it is not always a terrible thing."
    In two blog posts at the end of 2008, he praised both President-elect Obama and Hillary Clinton. Recounting his appearance on a New York radio program, Trump wrote that he had said:

"Hillary is smart, tough and a very nice person, and so is her husband. Bill Clinton was a great President. They are fine people. Hillary was roughed up by the media, and it was a tough campaign for her, but she’s a great trouper. Her history is far from being over."
    Trump also said he had high hopes for Obama's presidency:

I saw him speak in Berlin, and what he has done is amazing. The fact that he accomplished what he has in one year is truly phenomenal."
    http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...L0m?li=BBnb7Kz

This is of course on top of him stating that he hates the concept of guns and is in favor of government paid and mandated healthcare. But, we're supposed to be naive enough to believe that a liberal can turn extreme right wing
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Are Trump Supporters in for the Surprise of their Life?

Short answer: Yes.

Long answer: Nobody, probably including Trump, knows what he will do as President.

Anyone with at least two functioning brain cells knows that either Hillary or Bernie will accelerate Maobama's "fundamental transformation" of these United States of America into the Former Soviet Union.

The only difference between Hillary and Bernie, is that Bernie is honest about being a Marxist. So, a surprise beats the Hell out of a known disaster, any day of the week.
    Last edited by The Doctor; 18 Mar 16, 18:17.
    Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
      Anyone with at least two functioning brain cells knows that either Hillary or Bernie will accelerates Maobama's "fundamental transformation" of these United States of America into the Former Soviet Union.

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
        The star-spangled dude saying, "Communist," looks like Bernie Sanders, a real Communist...
        Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

I know the ability to make fine distinction is not a trait a lot of people have. At one time it was a complement to be called discriminating but the thought police have solved another problem for you.

We are not talking about the communism we are talking about 1984 and while that future is slightly different than communism the Soviet Union was a little different as well. We were just trying to keep it simple for you.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
            I know the ability to make fine distinction is not a trait a lot of people have. At one time it was a complement to be called discriminating but the thought police have solved another problem for you.

We are not talking about the communism we are talking about 1984 and while that future is slightly different than communism the Soviet Union was a little different as well. We were just trying to keep it simple for you.
            0.1% Communist is too Commie for me...

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
              0.1% Communist is too Commie for me...
              lol
              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X