Airmen at nuke base probed for illegal drug use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airmen at nuke base probed for illegal drug use

WASHINGTON (AP) The Air Force is investigating 14 members of a nuclear weapons security force for alleged illegal drug activity, in some cases including cocaine use, defense officials said Friday. The probe is a fresh blow to a nuclear missile corps that has been under intense scrutiny for a string of lapses in training and personal conduct over the past three years.
    http://bigstory.ap.org/article/f4e5e...robed-drug-use

Well I guess you gotta pass the time somehow...

I enjoy the irony of the title - is there such a thing at a nuke base as "legal drug use"?

If WWIII starts tomorrow, I'm not sure how many missiles would fly...or in which direction. Some of them might be aimed at Washington, DC.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Perhaps this was one of the many causes of failure for those drills where the base is swiftly taken over by an outside force.

Comment

What is this going on at. Someone needs to put a stop on this nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
          I enjoy the irony of the title - is there such a thing at a nuke base as "legal drug use"?
          Are you saying that they don't have medical facilities there?

Or are you saying that even prescriptions from doctors is illegal?
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Merkava188 View Post
            What is this going on at. Someone needs to put a stop on this nonsense.
            Easier said than done
            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X