Anonymous Launches New Campaign Against Donald Trump in Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous Launches New Campaign Against Donald Trump in Video

"The hacker collective Anonymous says it's launching a new campaign against Donald Trump.

"Dear Donald Trump, we have been watching you for a long time and what we see is deeply disturbing," a masked person with a computerized voice says in a YouTube video uploaded on March 4. "You have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideals.""

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-new...-video-n538766
    We hunt the hunters

I'd rather like to see them really screwing the Isis networks and internets channels ,like they used to claim they'll do , after the Bataclan and Charlie 's massacre.
    Big mouth's syndrome at its best.
    The most disappointing guys in the world.
    That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      "The hacker collective Anonymous says it's launching a new campaign against Donald Trump.

"Dear Donald Trump, we have been watching you for a long time and what we see is deeply disturbing," a masked person with a computerized voice says in a YouTube video uploaded on March 4. "You have shocked the entire planet with your appalling actions and ideals.""

http://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-new...-video-n538766
      Meh, I am sure he's scared to death.
      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

So, Anonymous is trying to make themselves into Enemies of the State / Terrorists in the eyes of Trump supporters. Again, this is likely to only harden his support, even potentially widen it, rather than stop him.
        The worst thing you can do in politics is turn your opponent into a popular living martyr. Yet, this appears to be what the Left is doing to Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
          So, Anonymous is trying to make themselves into Enemies of the State / Terrorists in the eyes of Trump supporters. Again, this is likely to only harden his support, even potentially widen it, rather than stop him.
          The worst thing you can do in politics is turn your opponent into a popular living martyr. Yet, this appears to be what the Left is doing to Trump.
          That might be an accurate statement except there seem to just as many Republicans who would like to see him gone. Now, if you're on the white-power wagon, Trump seems to be your guy. Unless, you've been on the Republican extremist wing so then you'd be....except the Republicans have been trying to be the inclusive party, except Cruz is the anti-immigration, ship them out of town guy which is just like Trump, the BiggerWall guy, who's actually a true billionaire, "funding" his own campaign. But a billionaire is pretty establishment and isn't really interested in Joe the Plumber issues so there's something weird there. Man, I'm so confused except the Anonymous isn't particularly lefty, more like anarchy, except they're fairly "diverse" like the Occupy jokers. And they haven't seemed to make much of an impact on Daesh, unless CyberCommand has been working with them.....

My head hurts, and I can't listen to the news anymore.

Comment

If Trump makes it to the White House he will definitely remember this.

The main reason I support Trump is he makes the crazies come out from under the rocks. Maybe we can get rid of a bunch of crazy univeristy professors when they start burning down their own class rooms in apoplectic fits.
            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Stuff like this only makes me think Trump might be alright. After all if these terrorists don't like him he must be doing something right.
              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by boomer400 View Post
                That might be an accurate statement except there seem to just as many Republicans who would like to see him gone.
                I think most of the those will accept him if he is the nominee.

Now, if you're on the white-power wagon, Trump seems to be your guy.
                Not really. White power guys tend to be more into Bible and 2nd Amendment. Ted Cruz deliberately sought the Evangelicals and the Gun votes.

Unless, you've been on the Republican extremist wing so then you'd be....except the Republicans have been trying to be the inclusive party, except Cruz is the anti-immigration, ship them out of town guy which is just like Trump, the BiggerWall guy, who's actually a true billionaire, "funding" his own campaign. But a billionaire is pretty establishment and isn't really interested in Joe the Plumber issues so there's something weird there. Man, I'm so confused except the Anonymous isn't particularly lefty, more like anarchy, except they're fairly "diverse" like the Occupy jokers. And they haven't seemed to make much of an impact on Daesh, unless CyberCommand has been working with them.....

My head hurts, and I can't listen to the news anymore.
                Was Obama interested in Joe the Plumber issues? Basically Joe was told to shut up and accept transfer of wealth.

And we do not even know if Anonymous is just one pimply kid.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Anon has hacked North Korea, China and ISIS (albeit temporarily) so they're not as radical left wing as you think. They have been involved in a lot of social justice related issues, but at the same time they shed light on privacy and free speech concerns as well. Which many Americans don't seem to care much about anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                    Stuff like this only makes me think Trump might be alright. After all if these terrorists don't like him he must be doing something right.
                    Yeah, I expect it will do him more good than harm, especially given the voting demographics.
                    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                      Anon has hacked North Korea, China and ISIS (albeit temporarily) so they're not as radical left wing as you think. They have been involved in a lot of social justice related issues, but at the same time they shed light on privacy and free speech concerns as well. Which many Americans don't seem to care much about anymore.
                      Of course the irony where Trump is concerned is that he's not the one restricting free speech. On the contrary, as much as I dislike the blowhard, the Left has gone out of their way to stifle his right to speak freely, and the right of his fans to peaceably assemble for political purposes.

"We think Trump is evil and possibly Hitler II, so we're going to riot to keep him from talking".....because that's not right out of the playbook of every crazy dictatorial political party ever.

If anything, this independent is been pushed all the way to the right, because I'm damned terrified of what's going to happen if Clinton or Sanders is elected.....with followers like that us WASPs might be on the way to the camps by suppertime.
                      Tacitos, Satrap of Kyrene

Comment

Trump is nor hitler nor mussolini,and no kim jong ill ,or something like that.
                        He's a kind of representative for himself and the anonymous are deeply wasting their time and energy .
                        Shut the **** up ,and try to shut down the real threats to the democracy.
                        We are waiting for the famous results you are talking about.
                        When do you really kill the sites ruled by isis ?
                        When do you collect all your strengths together ,rather than acting like franc tireurs ,without a global strategy ?
                        Until this , you're nothing more than a bunch of naughty boys without an once of impact.
                        That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                          If Trump makes it to the White House he will definitely remember this.

The main reason I support Trump is he makes the crazies come out from under the rocks. Maybe we can get rid of a bunch of crazy univeristy professors when they start burning down their own class rooms in apoplectic fits.
                          The crazy are the Anti-Americans that support him.
                          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                            I thought martyrs were like saints in that one of the main qualifications was being dead.
                            Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                            Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                            X