I Wish!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Wish!

Donald Trump would just go away, I am sick of him!
    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Just think what it would be like if he got elected. All those drums and touch lihgt parades
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

You are only sick of him because the News-repeaters can speak of nothing else but their mandated anti-Trump campaign as dictated from on high.

It's a desert out there. It's like being on a long road trip and the only radio station is carrying a local spelling bee. If anything kozmik is happening no one is reporting it. Finance and the actual economy are still dragging out their ugly divorce, so now it's down to personalities. Equities are pulling a Mary Celeste. Even the press is bored. Small moves are either a "plunge" or a "surge." No motion whatsoever rates a "poised to." It's like watching tectonic plates while they talk about mountians. If it's especially slow going the corpse of Lehman gets trotted out for one more tour around the block or we get another overlay on the DJIA chart for 1929-1933.

Foreign military actions smaller than out-of-theatre raids in past wars are reported as if enemy tanks were rolling through the suburbs of Boston. Minor crimes assume the proportions of Historic Atrocity if they fit the narrative. Even the science sites are sleepwalking through a dry patch, every little jitter in the cosmic spectrum is written as if physics itself may be overturned.Would someone please discover Planet Nine or invent a time machine or falsify relativity or sumptin? The quiescence is attracting public relations interns—you can always tell, the graphics are first rate. But wait, things get worse.

Reliable sources have confirmed there are primaries going on. Is there no bottom? Here's the problem; THey can't speak of anything else, 24/7.
      Shouldn't we expect a decently high level of discourse there? But when the really good thinkers blather about one candidate or another, there's little else to choose from. Incidentally, the writers know this, which is why the first part of their essays are high quality camouflage, it's to draw the reader in close enough for the second part to take 'em down from behind. You know the letdown I'm talking about: "drat, just when it was gettin' good."

So, screw it. When the time comes, I will mark my ballot, but until then, I'm on Hiatus. These guys can get by without me... and I damn sure ain't supporting the pundits by watching or listening to them.

See ya' next month. or maybe the one after that. I'm done with this Dance of the Doomed for now.

Comment

I with you mate! I didn't care for him before, but have grown to despise him. He's disgraceful. I'm watching the primary results with baited breath! Anyone other than Trump winning is good news!

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
          You are only sick of him because the News-repeaters can speak of nothing else but their mandated anti-Trump campaign as dictated from on high.
          Not really, I have disliked him for about four decades, and yes I agree with his message, but I don't care for his language, you are correct, the up high republicans are against him and the truth sticks in their craw, we got a republican congress in 2010 and nothing changed, we got a republican congress in 2014 and nothing changed, someone needs to shake these people out of their tree, if Trump is the one that does it, fine with me, but I still don't like the SOB and I still don't like looking at him with his Golden Retriever fur on his head, My personal opinion is, if Trump is the republican nominee, HRC is POTUS January of 2017!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
            , My personal opinion is, if Trump is the republican nominee, HRC is POTUS January of 2017!
            The political analysts are sharing your pov too !
            What happens when peoples are mixing politics ,reality shows and comedy.
            Politic is a boring thing and should stay like that.
            The man who comes and sells his ideas like a banker sells a loan to you ,I will never trust him ,he will **** me very soon...
            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Not really, I have disliked him for about four decades, and yes I agree with his message, but I don't care for his language, you are correct, the up high republicans are against him and the truth sticks in their craw, we got a republican congress in 2010 and nothing changed, we got a republican congress in 2014 and nothing changed, someone needs to shake these people out of their tree, if Trump is the one that does it, fine with me, but I still don't like the SOB and I still don't like looking at him with his Golden Retriever fur on his head, My personal opinion is, if Trump is the republican nominee, HRC is POTUS January of 2017!
              The only person who could possibly lose to Trump is Hillary, but even her ineptness as a candidate might not be enough for Trump to beat her.

The only thing that could make me support trump is the prospect of Hillary in the WH.
              Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                The only person who could possibly lose to Trump is Hillary, ....
                I figure it's the other way around.

I said long ago that whoever runs anything but a Bush or a Clinton would take this election -

I fear Trump may prove me wrong. He will bring people out to vote against him on both sides.

He will of course also bring people out to vote who would not otherwise have voted - but I fear that will not make up for the antagonism.

Remember the ACG is not representative - when Obama ran it was 100% against him, and even THAT crowd is split 50/50 about Trump.

Imagine the rest of the US electorate.
                Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowygerry View Post
                  I figure it's the other way around.

I said long ago that whoever runs anything but a Bush or a Clinton would take this election -

I fear Trump may prove me wrong. He will bring people out to vote against him on both sides.

He will of course also bring people out to vote who would not otherwise have voted - but I fear that will not make up for the antagonism.

Remember the ACG is not representative - when Obama ran it was 100% against him, and even THAT crowd is split 50/50 about Trump.

Imagine the rest of the US electorate.

I agree. Hillary can beat Trump and may do so easily.
                  Not because people like her, but because they hate him.
                  Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Donald Trump would just go away, I am sick of him!
                    Many of us wish the same thing about Shrillary, and Obama. Hardly worth a new thread.
                    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

I agree. Hillary can beat Trump and may do so easily.
                      Not because people like her, but because they hate him.
                      And a lot of Americans hate her, and do not want another family dynastic presidency in the form of Quibbles and Dribbles.

Comment

Yes but how silly do you have to be to run the one person that may just be hated *more* ?

Let me add that electing Trump would have its advantages - after all it would show the electorate it is possible to vote FOR someone rather than against.

If you can elect Trump surely you can elect a worthwile president - it would destroy the entire "A vote for x is in fact a vote for Y" line of reasoning.

The "lesser of two evils" etc.

I doubt it though...
                        Lambert of Montaigu - Crusader.

Bolgios - Mercenary Game.

Comment

The only thing that could make me support trump is the prospect of Hillary in the WH.
                          That is my position as well!
                          If the choice is between, I might get screwed and I will get screwed, I choose the former.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                            And a lot of Americans hate her, and do not want another family dynastic presidency in the form of Quibbles and Dribbles.
                            That's exactly what that's said here.
                            She's from the past and we know the dinasty Clinton by heart.
                            We ,in fact you, need a real political fight between a brilliant Republican candidate , intelligent ,valourous and serious , and a Democrat candidate ,intelligent ,valourous and serious .
                            And not this pitiful dogfight that your great country offers to the world .
                            You diserve better than that.
                            It's funny for us ,to a certain limit.
                            That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                              That's exactly what that's said here.
                              She's from the past and we know the dinasty Clinton by heart.
                              We ,in fact you, need a real political fight between a brilliant Republican candidate , intelligent ,valourous and serious , and a Democrat candidate ,intelligent ,valourous and serious .
                              And not this pitiful dogfight that your great country offers to the world .
                              You diserve better than that.
                              It's funny for us ,to a certain limit.
                              Yeah...we feel the same way about European elections.

I'm starting to believe that mankind has moved beyond politics as an adequate system to run nations.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X