Probable GOP Presidential Nominee: If it's on the internet it's true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probable GOP Presidential Nominee: If it's on the internet it's true

Yes, the man that might be the next President thinks that if it's on the internet if must by true/OK/correct etc.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/...n-the-internet

Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on Sunday defended his comments that a man who tried to rush the stage during a rally on Saturday had ties to ISIS, saying all he knew about it came from what he saw on the Internet.

"Now, I don't know. What do I know about it? All I know is what's on the Internet," Trump said on NBC's "Meet the Press" on Sunday.
    "So I don't know if he was or not. But all we did was put out what he had on his Internet. He's dragging the flag, the American flag, which I respect."

Host Chuck Todd said on Sunday that the video "turned out to be a hoax" and asked Trump if he went over the top with his accusation.

"Somebody made that up," Todd said.

But Trump defended himself, saying the man in the video looked like the same man who had rushed the stage during the rally.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

Well, at least he's not using a private server...
    Attached Files

Comment

Given the number of times you've cited utter nonsense sources on the Net, I'm surprised you are outraged over him.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

You to can become rich if you pay attention to Internet sites!

Comment

I've heard that it's much more lucrative to knock over an armored car than a bank branch. There's more money and you don't have to worry about those pesky dye packs ruining everything. $10,000 ain't worth the possible consequences.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X