If this guy were Trump, he'd be called Racist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If this guy were Trump, he'd be called Racist

In honor of the fact that everyone wants to make everything about Trump all of the time, I have decided to pull every news story of any kind into this board and make it about Trump.

This one is EASY!
    Polish Foreign Minister Witold Waszczykowski signs a book of condolence at the French Embassy in Warsaw to pay Tribute to Victims of the Attacks in Paris.
    The Best Idea Yet!
    (Pay Attention, Obama and Trudeau!!!)
    Poland's Foreign Minister said -“If there are Hundreds of Thousands of young Syrians coming to Europe then we can create an ARMY.”

The idea of an Army of Migrants also made sense, the Minister Witold Waszczykowski said, because Poland could ill-afford to send its Troops to the Middle East.

HE has proposed forming an Army out of the Syrian Men arriving in Europe, which could then return to their Homeland to fight for their FREEDOM.

In an Interview on Polish State Television Late Sunday, Waszczykowski said -
    “The Tens of Thousands of Young Syrian Men who jump out of the rubber rafts and don’t ask for water, food, or clothes……but ask where they can charge their smart phones could, with our help,fight to get their Country back.” “They expect us to send our troops to fight and die for Syria, while Hundreds of Thousands of Syrians sip coffee” — at the old town square,
    chatting up OUR women, and watch US/WE fight for their security.” ……… Makes sense ?
    Poland’s *Waszczykowski* said it wasn't right that Western Soldiers fought ISIS; while Refugees 'sat in cafes'

They leave their deflated rafts, etc., on the sand for Government employees to clean up whilst they take “selfies”.)
    Are these happy young men really timid souls fleeing war and persecution???
    They aren't quite the heart-rending image of disheveled, traumatized refugees fleeing the horrors of their War-Torn Home Country one might expect,"
    http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/...sbos-Syria-war

Now, what do you think they would call Trump for saying any of that?
    oooOooo....!

If Trump said that I consider him extremely perceptive and intelligent.

"Migrants" should have to earn their citizenship, not expect to have it handed to them for nothing. And why shouldn't they be encouraged to go home and fight for their own country rather than run away and take over someone else's?
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

If these "Young Syrian Men" had what it takes to be trained and fight for their freedom why did they flee in the first place?
      TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
      “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
        If these "Young Syrian Men" had what it takes to be trained and fight for their freedom why did they flee in the first place?
        Part of their cultural heritage is as follows. Me against my brother, my brother and me against our father, our family against the tribe and our tribe against the rest of the world. You cannot make an army out of people who have this tradition without some overarching ideology such as religion. The idea of a secular state worth fighting for has to first infect their brains.

You can't attack their religion by logic because it is an extended tribe but you can see cracks in the religion by their love of material luxuries. Gives them a country that is worth fighting for and they will fight.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Why didn't more Americans go to Nam.

Missing something between their legs.

What unit did you serve in.?

To young?

Ok, what unit did you serve in in Gulf I

Oh, you didn't feel the need.

Gotcha.

Talk the talk, it's cheap.
          "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
            Why didn't more Americans go to Nam.

Missing something between their legs.

What unit did you serve in.?

To young?

Ok, what unit did you serve in in Gulf I

Oh, you didn't feel the need.

Gotcha.

Talk the talk, it's cheap.
            How does a military adventure overseas and in a foreign land compare to "civil war" within ones own nation/region?

Is your logic slipping or just grasping straws to engage another ad hominem attack?

More to the OP, how many Syrian D.I. are there to train this Syrian Army in exile?
            TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch
            “War is merely the continuation of politics by other means” - von Clausewitz

Comment

How does a military adventure overseas and in a foreign land compare to "civil war" within ones own nation/region?

Is your logic slipping or just grasping straws to engage another ad hominem attack?
              Its just anther personal attack from that guy at me, with NOTHING to do with the OP, the subject in general or anything else, really. I have him on ignore but Jeez, what's it gonna take?
              Its like he's stalking me full-time now. Am I even allowed just the occasional post in this section , or what?

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                Its just anther personal attack from that guy at me, with NOTHING to do with the OP, the subject in general or anything else, really. I have him on ignore but Jeez, what's it gonna take?
                Its like he's stalking me full-time now. Am I even allowed just the occasional post in this section , or what?
                I know it is horrendous - I mean he not only did not say anything to you but he also applied the rationale you and other posters were using to someone else in this thread. How shocking, have you consider anti-stalking protection?

By the way what is the definition of stalking in your country - not replying to someone on an internet forum? Damn your laws are strict!
                "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
                Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Who should they have joined up with?
                  "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
                  G.B Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                    Part of their cultural heritage is as follows. Me against my brother, my brother and me against our father, our family against the tribe and our tribe against the rest of the world. You cannot make an army out of people who have this tradition without some overarching ideology such as religion. The idea of a secular state worth fighting for has to first infect their brains.

You can't attack their religion by logic because it is an extended tribe but you can see cracks in the religion by their love of material luxuries. Gives them a country that is worth fighting for and they will fight.
                    You mean aside from all of those Syrians who have fought and died serving in the regimes armed forces? Who is they by the way?
                    G.B Shaw

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
                      You mean aside from all of those Syrians who have fought and died serving in the regimes armed forces? Who is they by the way?
                      They have been dying for 15 hundred years over what amounts to tribal disputes. You could at least try to understand the people you are engaging with.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        They have been dying for 15 hundred years over what amounts to tribal disputes. You could at least try to understand the people you are engaging with.
                        Once again plenty of Syrians seem to have died fighting for the regime in the civil war which seems to call your claim into question somewhat. Or who is they?

Those are tribal disputes when it happens in the Middle East whereas groups of people fighting elsewhere are what - legitimate expressions of national and sovereign interests?
                        G.B Shaw

Comment

I know it is horrendous - I mean he not only did not say anything to you-
                          I guess the word "you" is beyond your understanding of the English language.
                          As are so many other concepts, such as;

Once again plenty of Syrians seem to have died fighting for the regime in the civil war which seems to call your claim into question somewhat.
                          Germany has "lost track" of 130,000 of the muslims that have crashed into that country. Just that many armed and trained men would be enough to turn the tide, one way or another, and that is just a fraction of the Syrians that have entered the EU one way or another in the last year. The overwhelming majority of them are men of military age.
                          IMHO, it should not matter to a Syrian which way it goes, more important should be simply ending a civil war that has gone on so long that even the records that could tell us who these people ARE have been destroyed.

Those are tribal disputes when it happens in the Middle East whereas groups of people fighting elsewhere are what - legitimate expressions of national and sovereign interests?
                          That is one doozy of a lop-sided sentence, what is it supposed to be asking?
                          Are Tribal conflicts supposed to mean more than national wars? More than "wiping Israel off the face of the map", perhaps?
                          Maybe you can tell us what role that plays in the Syrian war, instead of just leave it hanging if you don't actually know?

Comment

I guess the word "you" is beyond your understanding of the English language.
                            As are so many other concepts, such as;

One thing at a time. That was your comment - he made no comment to you or about you. That is not stalking.
                            G.B Shaw

Comment

Lack of discipline and leadership. I think this idea has merit. The problem would arise when you started "drafting" (eg., rounding them up) them to become troops. I could see the protesters coming out in hordes. That's not to mention all the hand wringing and whining the bleeding heart types would spew into the media.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Berlin.1945
                                by casanova
                                The Sowjet T-34 tank against a German Tiger tank in Berlin in the II World War in 1945. ...
                                Yesterday, 23:41
                              • casanova
                                AW 169M
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian minister of defence Klaudia Tanner declared the buy of 18 Italian military helicopters of the type AW 169M for the Austrian army, the Bundesheer....
                                Yesterday, 23:26
                              • JBark
                                What changed?
                                by JBark
                                There was a time not too long ago when this forum was full of discussion, multiple posts, votes and involved discussions on the best of the war, etc.,...
                                Yesterday, 18:54
                              Working...
                              X