This is shameful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    The real problem is that now that those who would use such tactics know that they can shut down a political rally or speech with their antics they will be emboldened to do more of it, not less.
    Trump shut it down, nobody else. He had a hair appointment, the color was fading.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

50 years of progressive programs, how much longer do we have to keep trying the same thing before people accept that maybe they didn't know what they were talking about.
      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
        Trump basically said about a protester being beaten "well I guess he deserved to be beaten.
        So What, I don't care what he said, he still has a right to say it!
        You may or may not know what it is, It's called freedom of speech.
        Last edited by Trung Si; 12 Mar 16, 17:01.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
          Trump basically said about a protester being beaten "well I guess he deserved to be beaten."

When a massacre of some sort occurs by someone who supports Trump (like that guy that said "The next time we see him, we might have to kill him. He might be with a terrorist organization" against unarmed protesters), will they be presidentally pardoned if Trump is President?

Reassure those that fear mass murder.
          What you are totally discounting is that these protesters want to be attacked. That is the tactic they use to show how horrible the other side is. You could argue that men like Martin Luther King used the same tactic but they did not go out of their way to push the tactic beyond the point of decency.

You also don't understand that the progressive have essencially declared war on western civilization. You and Noam Chomsky should get together for a hug.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
            I really think this is just going to make trump pick up more supporters..........like I said.... America likes to stand behind the under dog.The more the media and the "left" try to tear him down.. the stronger his support.
            I think you are correct...
            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X