This is shameful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is shameful.

What does the membership make of this "Trump rally shut down"?

To me, this is a direct assault on the 1st Ammendment.

Yet we still have the newsies (on certain channels) calling it the protesters right to disrupt the "hate speech". (Well, "hate speech" to their ears, anyway.)

There was an ex-Secret Service guy on one channel who said that for the newsies to report anything but the fact that the protesters disrupted the lawful rally..... was, in fact, embarrassing for the channel.

I was watching the events on four channels..... NONE of them said the same thing as any of the others.

I guess they are all on the "get Trump" bandwagon........ it was all Trump's fault. I'm beginning to wonder if we can get even an iota of straight news.

To me..... this is really disturbing. Frighteningly so.

GG
    "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

I scooped you by one minute.

Merge, please mods?
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post

Yet we still have the newsies (on certain channels) calling it the protesters right to disrupt the "hate speech". (Well, "hate speech" to their ears, anyway.)

There was an ex-Secret Service guy on one channel who said that for the newsies to report anything but the fact that the protesters disrupted the lawful rally..... was, in fact, embarrassing for the channel.

I was watching the events on four channels..... NONE of them said the same thing as any of the others.

I guess they are all on the "get Trump" bandwagon........ it was all Trump's fault. I'm beginning to wonder if we can get even an iota of straight news.

GG
      Yeah, this is over the top, but then again, you preach hate, you get hate.
      Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post

GG
        I think it is good news, this privileged kids are crawling out from under the protection of the universities where people can see what horses asses those universities are producing.

Maybe they will burn a few building like the dope smoking bums who protested in the 60s did. That would guarantee a Trump victory when Clinton and Sanders justify the brats actions somehow.

Trump even draws the bigots on the right out where they can be seen for what they are. What could be better, that is the whole point of free speech, it gets the stupid out of hiding.
        We hunt the hunters

Comment

This is what happens on any major university campus when someone like Ann Coulter shows up to speak.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/11/17/af...-peter-singer/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_508406.html

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/09/13...-from-the-u-s/

There's no difference here. You had a crowd of haters show up and shout down the opposition. It's nothing new for the Left. They do this all the time.

http://www.studentsforacademicfreedo...g-shouted-down

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/may...tives-20130519

Comment

Oh it gets worse than that, There was a group of Eco terrorists who culminated with Molotov's on inhabited houses. (By children.)

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/art...NEWS/802259875

http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/art...NEWS/808039884

Now should we allow this to continue? Or do we rein in the professors who are sponsoring domestic terrorism? Kid's are easy to imprint with ideology. That the left are telling them its okay to use violence to push their ideology is a crime. IMO.

This has to stop.
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I really think this is just going to make trump pick up more supporters..........like I said.... America likes to stand behind the under dog.The more the media and the "left" try to tear him down.. the stronger his support.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                Now should we allow this to continue? Or do we rein in the professors who are sponsoring domestic terrorism?
                WTF are you talking about? Seriously, how does this turn into the fault of educators?
                Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                  WTF are you talking about? Seriously, how does this turn into the fault of educators?
                  Have you not been paying attention? How many Professors have incited violence against 'the man'? Maybe you haven't been paying attention to bill ayers and angela davis. But they are enshrined as activists that have done 'social good'. Maybe your unaware of the trash that kids are being taught. But out here on the left coast its really apparent.

Youtube some of the berserkly student videos, then look at the UCSC videos, then culminate with the UCLA madness...

Pro Palestinian, cherish the terrorists, (poor misunderstood downtrodden people.)

Dem Jews are the true villains, just ask your professor...

I could go on but it'd be boring. Question, who is egging on these misguided children?

Maybe giving extra credit for social activism???
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Bernie Baby

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                    .like I said.... America likes to stand behind the under dog.
                    DARN RIGHT!!

GO BERNIE!!

Regards lodestar

Comment

Originally posted by lodestar View Post
                      DARN RIGHT!!

GO BERNIE!!

Regards lodestar
                      Do wimps hang together?
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                        Have you not been paying attention? How many Professors have incited violence against 'the man'? Maybe you haven't been paying attention to bill ayers and angela davis. But they are enshrined as activists that have done 'social good'. Maybe your unaware of the trash that kids are being taught. But out here on the left coast its really apparent.

Youtube some of the berserkly student videos, then look at the UCSC videos, then culminate with the UCLA madness...

Pro Palestinian, cherish the terrorists, (poor misunderstood downtrodden people.)

Dem Jews are the true villains, just ask your professor...

I could go on but it'd be boring. Question, who is egging on these misguided children?

Maybe giving extra credit for social activism???
                        That's just really sad. Students are a bunch of kids and kids are young, stupid and idealistic. The young want to change the world. Trying to blame college professors, is just silly.

Hello class, today we're going to study quadratic equations, however, if you go stop a Tromp rally I'll give you 50 points toward your exam.

You really need to go get you some medical marijuana and just take a stress day.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffdoorgunnr View Post
                          I really think this is just going to make trump pick up more supporters..........like I said.... America likes to stand behind the under dog.The more the media and the "left" try to tear him down.. the stronger his support.
                          A very good point. This is the sort of thing that will pull voters to his side. People are tired of disorder in the streets.

Trump did better with this demonstration than from his rally.
                          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                            That's just really sad. Students are a bunch of kids and kids are young, stupid and idealistic. The young want to change the world. Trying to blame college professors, is just silly.

Hello class, today we're going to study quadratic equations, however, if you go stop a Tromp rally I'll give you 50 points toward your exam.

You really need to go get you some medical marijuana and just take a stress day.
                            I take it you don't read the news?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ters-is-fired/
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                              And?

Seriously, this is your evidence?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X