Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hooligans shut down Trump rally.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ters/81671860/

Typical left wing tantrum throwing. Trump should have gone. If the libbies get violent, feed them a baton with an extra helping of sidewalk.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

And nobody will notice that it isn't Trump trying to use violence and intimidation to silence the opposition. Typical regressive scum.
    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

fwiw, no one is protesting Cruz or Rubio rallies. Trump invited this type of reaction.
      "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
      - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
        And nobody will notice that it isn't Trump trying to use violence and intimidation to silence the opposition. Typical regressive scum.
        But some ignorant of history claim Trump is acting more and more like a brownshirt each day.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

These were mostly college students whose Marxist-Leninist professors instructed them to silence the event destroying his right to free speech which is just going to help Trump gain more support.
          I loathe him as a person I'd want him to only win if he's against (took his honeymoon in the Soviet Union) Sanders they need to find the courage to challenge him on his policies in debates not through intimidation.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post
            http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ters/81671860/

Typical left wing tantrum throwing. Trump should have gone. If the libbies get violent, feed them a baton with an extra helping of sidewalk.

LANSING, MI Ė A pro right-to-work rally sponsored by a number of Michigan Tea Party groups turned violent Tuesday, as members of the tea party movement clashed with anti right-to-work activists outside the state capitol building. The rally coincided with the signing by Gov. Rick Snyder of the recently passed Right-to-Work bill that would limit union power in the state of Michigan.

The clash happened shortly after the rally began, as a few hundred right wing activists moved over to a tent sponsored by MoveOn.org, a progressive PAC which is against right-to-work legislation. The tea party group chased the 20 or so progressive activists from the area, and¬ quickly¬ kicked the tent to the ground. Box cutters were used to slash the tentís ropes, and to cut swatches as¬ souvenirs, which were passed out to the angry mob.
            Both sides have their idiots.
            Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
              fwiw, no one is protesting Cruz or Rubio rallies. Trump invited this type of reaction.
              So someone espousing ideas that you don't like is grounds for violence now? Here I was thinking we lived in a civilized society with freedom of speech.

Like I said, typical regressive reaction. Silence anyone who breaks the PC code by any means necessary.

The funny thing is Trump will probably gain support from this. People don't like to be threatened and told what to do.
              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                But some ignorant of history claim Trump is acting more and more like a brownshirt each day.
                I've been wanting to say that for a long time. Even what he says is basically the same. It's scary.
                Conservatives in the U.S. won't be happy until Jim Crow returns and "White Heterosexual Only" signs are legalized.

Comment

Originally posted by VinceW View Post
                  These were mostly college students whose Marxist-Leninist professors instructed them to silence the event destroying his right to free speech which is just going to help Trump gain more support.
                  I loathe him as a person I'd want him to only win if he's against (took his honeymoon in the Soviet Union) Sanders they need to find the courage to challenge him on his policies in debates not through intimidation.
                  Ooooor, Trump, planted these protesters and ordered them to be aggressive so that he could cancel the even knowing he would get more support afterword's. He is a showman after all. He knows how to work the system, he said so.

See, I can come up with stupid conspiracy theories too.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                    Bullshit!
                    Free Speech in order to shut down Free Speech is Bullshit, you need to be on Ignore, because you are a partisan Idiot!
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                      I've been wanting to say that for a long time. Even what he says is basically the same. It's scary.
                      Yes there is so much similarity between Mein Kampf and The Art of the Deal. I don't know what we would do without this kind of insight.

That is the real problem American will give away every bit of their freedom so they do have to deal with the "scary". We can't have free speech because that is scary and may hurt someones feelings. We have to have a government spy program that violates the constitution because terrorist are "scary". We have to have a safety net from cradle to grave because life is "scary".

I was never more ashamed of American than when I saw how reluctant people were to get on plans after 9/11. Every thing is so "scary".

If you want a Hitler or Stalin then just keep being scared.
                      We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Anthrax View Post
                        Ooooor, Trump, planted these protesters and ordered them to be aggressive so that he could cancel the even knowing he would get more support afterword's. He is a showman after all. He knows how to work the system, he said so.

See, I can come up with stupid conspiracy theories too.

You sure can.

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                          Oh, some people will notice. Just like the same people have noticed that the Progressive Left has shut down debate at Universities with non-Leftist speakers. This is the same thing.

In fact, if this sort of thing continues the Left will drive the Center into voting for Trump. If anything, the more violent and disruptive Progressives are of Trump's rallies, speeches, or whatever, the more they will drive voters away from Hillary and the Democrats.

I wouldn't be the least surprised if Right wing talk radio started claiming it was planned by Democrats...

Look to universities to see what happens when the Left does this sort of thing. Other Leftists might cave in, but for the Center and Right it's just ammunition to bolster their view the Left is violent and crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            If you want a Hitler or Stalin then just keep being scared.
                            Or vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                              Yes there is so much similarity between Mein Kampf and The Art of the Deal. I don't know what we would do without this kind of insight.
                              The Art of the Deal was typed by a Rudolf Drumpf of Hess while Donald was the prison cellmate of Bernie Madoff. Trump has since taken out an ad to hire a former chicken farmer for position as a close personal assistant.
                              Last edited by Salinator; 11 Mar 16, 21:38.
                              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X