The Hillary Calls Mother Of Sean Smith Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    Show where Mrs Clinton did what the woman claimed.
    Defending Hillary?

You have no shame.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      Defending Hillary?

You have no shame.
      And you see a defense where? Answer the question, with actual facts.
      “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
      “To talk of many things:
      Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      And why the sea is boiling hot—
      And whether pigs have wings.”
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
        Wonder if this will have any effect on the Hillary. Answer: Nope
        http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...all-me-a-liar/
        http://www.infowars.com/video-hillar...victim-a-liar/

But she testified for 11 grueling hours before the Benghazi committee so Hillary is right
        Excellent choice of unbiased sources Senior Chief!
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          Defending Hillary?

You have no shame.
          Instead of going for the inevitable knee jerk reaction you may try posting some facts.
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
            Excellent choice of unbiased sources Senior Chief!
            Exactly, believe Hillary over the mother of one of the dead. Of course Hillary has NOTHING to GAIN by lying.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
              Exactly, believe Hillary over the mother of one of the dead. Of course Hillary has NOTHING to GAIN by lying.
              http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-me...s-people-who-/

No, question why there are different stories from different people at the same meeting that the mother claims Mrs Clinton lied to her. Why should the relatives of those victims lie?

Jan Stevens, father of Ambassador Chris Stevens, told PolitiFact that the first time he heard anything about a video was when the Washington Post Fact Checker called him with a similar question. He confirmed that he heard "nothing whatsoever" about a video from Clinton but declined to comment further.
              Tyrone Woods’ mother, Cheryl Bennett, told PolitiFact that when she spoke with Clinton, she "never heard the word ‘video’ mentioned. That’s just a fact." Bennett, who is estranged from Charles Woods, said the motivation behind the attack didn’t come up in her brief interaction with Clinton.
              Barbara Doherty, Glen Doherty’s mother, didn’t recall talking with Clinton about a video and said she remembered Clinton as being sincere and crying, according to the Washington Post.
              As why she would 'lie' she is hurting and wants a specific person to blame. She creates a story that makes that happen. She gets attention for her cause, gets on TV etc. IF she is wrong I'm betting she does not realize it as she believes what she is saying.

Is it correct? No way to tell. Conflicting stories, not even using Mrs Clinton's account, do not leave us anyway of knowing.

It is impossible to know with certainty what Clinton told these families in brief conversations at a private reception only three days after Benghazi. Some, but not all, family members who have spoken to the media said Clinton mentioned a video or protests in their meeting. Some said she didn’t mention a video. Clinton says she did not.

If she did say something about the video, would it have been an intentional lie? It’s very possible that this is one of the many conflicting pieces of intelligence that the administration was working with at the time.

There simply is not enough concrete information in the public domain for Rubio or anyone to claim as fact that Clinton did or did not lie to the Benghazi families.
              Of course partisans will not care about that and jump to one side or another.
              “To talk of many things:
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

No, question why there are different stories from different people at the same meeting that the mother claims Mrs Clinton lied to her. Why should the relatives of those victims lie?

As why she would 'lie' she is hurting and wants a specific person to blame. She creates a story that makes that happen. She gets attention for her cause, gets on TV etc. IF she is wrong I'm betting she does not realize it as she believes what she is saying.

Is it correct? No way to tell. Conflicting stories, not even using Mrs Clinton's account, do not leave us anyway of knowing.

Of course partisans will not care about that and jump to one side or another.

Well, I guess the mother could be lying if she is planning on running for the White House. You got me there.
                My worst jump story:
                No lie.

~
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Go to 6:10 on the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0d__S8nEqW0
                  "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Perspective:

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...92&postcount=8
                    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                      Well, I guess the mother could be lying if she is planning on running for the White House. You got me there.
                      Explain why parents on siblings of other relatives dispute what she says?

Simple fact is you have people that state she said it and some state she did not. Calling it one way or another when you have no evidence to back it up is simply your partisanship showing through.
                      “To talk of many things:
                      Of cabbages—and kings—
                      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Simple fact is you have people that state she said it and some state she did not. Calling it one way or another when you have no evidence to back it up is simply your partisanship showing through.
                        The father of Tyrone Woods has in his notes what he was told by Hillary and has publicly declared that he will not reveal it in order to not politicize it, so take your pick.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Of course Hillary has never lied about anything. We know who you're voting for.
                          My worst jump story:
                          No lie.

~
                          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post
                            Wonder if this will have any effect on the Hillary. Answer: Nope
                            http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...all-me-a-liar/
                            http://www.infowars.com/video-hillar...victim-a-liar/

But she testified for 11 grueling hours before the Benghazi committee so Hillary is right
                            Reading the link it sounds like you got it backwards, not a surprise.

It was Mrs Smith who called Clinton a lair.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                              The father of Tyrone Woods has in his notes what he was told by Hillary and has publicly declared that he will not reveal it in order to not politicize it, so take your pick.
                              So what do the notes say? Are you assuming?
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X