• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hillary Calls Mother Of Sean Smith Liar

Wonder if this will have any effect on the Hillary. Answer: Nope
    http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/...all-me-a-liar/
    http://www.infowars.com/video-hillar...victim-a-liar/

But she testified for 11 grueling hours before the Benghazi committee so Hillary is right
    Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post

But she testified for 11 grueling hours before the Benghazi committee so Hillary is right
        Show where Mrs Clinton did what the woman claimed.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by FTCS View Post

The mother is not immediate family? Sounds just like something a Democrat would say.

Watch Hillary laugh and smirk at the question. Just amazing.
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

RAMOS: Secretary Clinton, did you lie to them?

CLINTON: I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi, and I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son, but she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong. I and everybody in the administration, all the people she named, the president, the vice president, Susan Rice, we were scrambling to get information that was changing literally by the hour, and when we had information, we made it public. But then sometimes we had to go back and say we have new information that contradicts it. So I testified for 11 hours. Anybody who watched that and listened to it knows that I answered every question that I was asked and when it was over, the Republicans had to admit they didn’t learn anything. Why? Because there had already been one independent investigation, there had been seven or eight congressional investigations, mostly led by Republicans who all reached the same conclusions, that there were lessons to learned. And this is not the first time we lost Americans in a terrorist attack. We lost 3,000 people on 9/11. We lost Americans serving in embassies in Tanzania and Kenya when my husband was president. We lost 250 Americans when Ronald Reagan was president in Beirut. At no other time were those tragedies politicized. Instead people said, let’s learn the lesson and save lives. That’s when I did.

What's missing here is an answer to the question!
              I guess she didn't answer the man's question because she didn't want to be seen lying in front of a national audience with a simple no, so instead she went the crawfish route.
              Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                RAMOS: Secretary Clinton, did you lie to them?

CLINTON: I feel a great deal of sympathy for the families of the four brave Americans that we lost at Benghazi, and I certainly can’t even imagine the grief that she has for losing her son, but she’s wrong. She’s absolutely wrong. I and everybody in the administration, all the people she named, the president, the vice president, Susan Rice, we were scrambling to get information that was changing literally by the hour, and when we had information, we made it public. But then sometimes we had to go back and say we have new information that contradicts it. So I testified for 11 hours. Anybody who watched that and listened to it knows that I answered every question that I was asked and when it was over, the Republicans had to admit they didn’t learn anything. Why? Because there had already been one independent investigation, there had been seven or eight congressional investigations, mostly led by Republicans who all reached the same conclusions, that there were lessons to learned. And this is not the first time we lost Americans in a terrorist attack. We lost 3,000 people on 9/11. We lost Americans serving in embassies in Tanzania and Kenya when my husband was president. We lost 250 Americans when Ronald Reagan was president in Beirut. At no other time were those tragedies politicized. Instead people said, let’s learn the lesson and save lives. That’s when I did.

What's missing here is an answer to the question!
                I guess she didn't answer the man's question because she didn't want to be seen lying in front of a national audience with a simple no, so instead she went the crawfish route.
                Even Homer gets it...

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                  The mother is not immediate family? Sounds just like something a Democrat would say.

Watch Hillary laugh and smirk at the question. Just amazing.
                  What I find amazing is how obvious it is that laughing and smirking are methods to control liberals. Since the majority of liberals are low-information, many Democrats speaking in public will exhibit that trait. They pretend to laugh believing that their followers are dumb and will instantly decide by facial expressions only. Unfortunately they are correct due to the fact that the majority of liberals almost immediately become overloaded after listening to two or three sentences.

In book metaphor "I don't want to read anything, just show me the pictures"

Comment

Originally posted by rkohut View Post
                    What I find amazing is how obvious it is that laughing and smirking are methods to control liberals. Since the majority of liberals are low-information, many Democrats speaking in public will exhibit that trait. They pretend to laugh believing that their followers are dumb and will instantly decide by facial expressions only. Unfortunately they are correct due to the fact that the majority of liberals almost immediately become overloaded after listening to two or three sentences.

It's the typical Clinton theory that all people below us are stupid. And many of those that voted from them were.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by rkohut View Post

With someone like Shrillary it's a smugness born of the belief that not only are those opposed to her too stupid to get it, but for her supporters it's an inside joke that only they get. It's sort of "Our humor is just to sophisticated for you..."

Comment

I think Hillary absolutely lied to us. I think she absolutely called Sean Smith's mother a liar, without having the courage to do so explicitly. Sadly, I don't think it will hurt her in the least. That's not on Hillary though, that's a black mark against our citizenry.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                          I think Hillary absolutely lied to us. I think she absolutely called Sean Smith's mother a liar, without having the courage to do so explicitly. Sadly, I don't think it will hurt her in the least. That's not on Hillary though, that's a black mark against our citizenry.
                          I think when Shrillary opens her mouth and noise comes out, she's lying. It really doesn't matter what the subject is. She's so compromised with illegal things in her past, bad behavior, personal issues, and everything else she has to literally lie about everything and anything she's involved with.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                            The people that would vote another Clinton in office ate lead paint chips as children.
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                              The people that would vote another Clinton in office ate lead paint chips as children.
                              Your Hillary voter...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X