11 States Agree To Implement And Enforce Motorcycle Curfew

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11 States Agree To Implement And Enforce Motorcycle Curfew

Obama said he wanted to fundamentally change the US, welcome to the New Europe! Where nanny government rules every detail of your life.
    Unbelievable.....

11 states working in conjunction with the U.S Department of Transportation (U.D.O.T) have agreed to implement an ordinance requiring motorcyclists to adhere to a mandatory curfew between the hours of 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM.

The U.S Department of Transportation who admittedly placed pressure on state representatives to implement the ordinance within their respective states are hopeful that representatives across the country will take notice and agree to implement and enforce the curfew within their states by late 2016.

First Offense: $100 Penalty

Second Offense: $250 Penalty & Vehicle Impounded

Third Offense: $500 Penalty, Vehicle Impounded, 90-day Motorcycle License Suspension.

Fourth Offense: $1,000 Penalty, Vehicle Impounded, 182-day Motorcycle License Suspension.

http://associatedmediacoverage.com/1...cycle-rallies/
    Last edited by Urban hermit; 08 Mar 16, 23:01.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

http://travel.leadstories.com/697499...le-curfew.html
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

I was just going to post that myself!
      Just wanted to see who would fall for it...
      According to my greatest critic on the forum, I never post anything negative about the US.
      So I posted this!
      Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

What reason is there for this?

Comment

The internet can be a pain in the ass I particularly detest The Onion
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
            What reason is there for this?
            It was intended as a joke, ergo the flying pig....
            Last edited by Urban hermit; 08 Mar 16, 23:01.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              It was intended as a joke, ergo the flying pig....
              Well, that is a good reason then...

Comment

Check your infos first before make a fool of yourself.
                Sure that with the number of daily threads you're creating ,task isn't that easy.

Pick a pair of theories there .
                http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-pol...theories-today
                That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Obama said he wanted to fundamentally change the US, welcome to the New Europe! Where nanny government rules every detail of your life.
                  Unbelievable.....

11 states working in conjunction with the U.S Department of Transportation (U.D.O.T) have agreed to implement an ordinance requiring motorcyclists to adhere to a mandatory curfew between the hours of 11:00 PM – 6:00 AM.

The U.S Department of Transportation who admittedly placed pressure on state representatives to implement the ordinance within their respective states are hopeful that representatives across the country will take notice and agree to implement and enforce the curfew within their states by late 2016.

First Offense: $100 Penalty

Second Offense: $250 Penalty & Vehicle Impounded

Third Offense: $500 Penalty, Vehicle Impounded, 90-day Motorcycle License Suspension.

Fourth Offense: $1,000 Penalty, Vehicle Impounded, 182-day Motorcycle License Suspension.

http://associatedmediacoverage.com/1...cycle-rallies/
                  Uhm, people in Europe ride their motorcycles at night all the time.
                  Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                  Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

I was just going to post that myself!
                    Just wanted to see who would fall for it...
                    According to my greatest critic on the forum, I never post anything negative about the US.
                    So I posted this!
                    Nice backtrack. YOU fell for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                      Uhm, people in Europe ride their motorcycles at night all the time.
                      But not needlessly loud ones. just fast ones.
                      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Ok people, it was intended as a joke. I should have posted it in the humor section. But that is all it was...
                        Hint, when you see flying pigs, you may be seeing something that is not serious.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
                          But not needlessly loud ones. just fast ones.
                          Have come across bikers riding needlessly loud ones in Surrey...
                          "To be free is better than to be unfree - always."

Comment

Originally posted by Surrey View Post
                            Have come across bikers riding needlessly loud ones in Surrey...
                            They were probably football hooligans and Manchester United fans!
                            Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                            Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                              They were probably football hooligans and Manchester United fans!
                              God help us all!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X