The case for John Kasich.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The case for John Kasich.

Time to talk about the guy I predict will win the nomination.

John Kasich.

Why? Because of his record, he hasn't gotten in the mud and broke the 11th commandment, and also the supporters of trump, cruz, and rubio won't vote for the guys in the other camp. Too much mud slinging and vitriol for that to happen.

That being said I will vote against shillary in any case. I just hope that people wake up and realize what a disaster either staying home or voting a 3rd party would be.

His wiki.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Kasich

Aint perfect but who is?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

John Kasich.

Why? Because of his record, he hasn't gotten in the mud and broke the 11th commandment, and also the supporters of trump, cruz, and rubio won't vote for the guys in the other camp. Too much mud slinging and vitriol for that to happen.

That being said I will vote against shillary in any case. I just hope that people wake up and realize what a disaster either staying home or voting a 3rd party would be.

His wiki.

Aint perfect but who is?
    He has the most experience.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Seems to be the most reasonable pick.

He has the most experience.
      Not in foreign affairs. Still better than all the screaming jackasses the GOP has running.
      Last edited by Half Pint John; 09 Mar 16, 03:17.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

To be president no experience is needed : one becomes president after the election .

Maobama knew nothing (that does not mean thar he knows anything today ),Eisenhower had no experience, neither had Wilson .

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post
          To be president no experience is needed : one becomes president after the election .

Maobama knew nothing (that does not mean thar he knows anything today ),Eisenhower had no experience, neither had Wilson .
          Eisenhower had experience or is being the head of a huge coalition army easy? Eisenhower was a pretty good politician long before he ran for president.
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

The thing is I don't see a real path for him to get there. He's so far behind Trump and Cruz that he'd have to start winning almost every state from here on out and I just don't see that happening.

This is the key. I'm amazed by how many people just don't get it or don't care.
            "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

I would be a democrat if i lived in the states, that being said I might vote for

John Kasich if i was allowed . He seems very reasonable, intelligent , trust worthy, experienced, Not one of those Holley-er that thou hard line evangelical conservatives. In short very electable to the broad stream of voters.

Comment

Originally posted by ljadw View Post

Ike was a leader...you do not have to be elected to have experience as a leader.
                Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Kasich? The goofy smile loser who supports amnesty, supports TPP, is weak on the border, wants more immigrants, etc etc?

Yeah, no thanks. Definition of pushover RINO.

Comment

A great case can be made for Pennsylvania's answer to Jeb Bush, John Kasich............

As a vice president.

The first rule in picking a vice presidential nominee is don't hurt the ticket. Governor Kasich is a low key easy going intelligent person, so there should be no problem there.

Second rule is pick a person who can help you deliver an important state. It is questionable how much a vice presidential candidate can help deliver a state. But if you believe in this, the governor of Ohio who grew up in Pennsylvania could be a two for one pick in this regard.

Third. Ideally you should pick some one who could be a good president, in the case that the president would die in office. Kasich has extensive experience in government. In the Ohio legislature and in Washington as a U.S. congress member. He has been Ohio's governor for 5 years. As vice president he could be groomed on national security issues. This should be the most important consideration.

If Trump should get the nomination this is of the greatest importance. He would be 70 years old at the time of inauguration. A man that age has about a 7% chance of dying in the next 4 years. And a 18% chance of dying in the next 8 years. And the chance of disability is even higher.
                    "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                    Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

He is the only real choice for a better America.
                      It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself-- Th. Jefferson

Comment

John Kasich.

His wiki.

Aint perfect but who is?
                        I completely agree that he is the only GOP candidate that is worth looking at....which is why he does not stand a snow ball's chance in hell of getting nominated!
                        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
                        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
                          Ike was a leader...you do not have to be elected to have experience as a leader.

Where is it written in the constitution that the president must be a leader ?

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                            Kasich? The goofy smile loser who supports amnesty, supports TPP, is weak on the border, wants more immigrants, etc etc?

Yeah, no thanks. Definition of pushover RINO.

Comment

Half Croatian

Sent from my SGP521 using Tapatalk
                              Fortess fortuan adiuvat

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X