Political NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political NASCAR

This is an excellent idea by a private citizen. He has a ballot initiative that will require our legislators to wear patches of their top 10 donors any time they speak or take an official action on the Senate and Assembly floors. He spent his own money to have life-size cutouts made of 18 Democrat legislators in Sacramento and showed all the corporations that they are beholden to, like they do in Nascar.

Just in time for the beginning of the California Democrat Party's convention in San Jose.

Last edited by Persephone; 07 Mar 16, 18:47.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

I just found out they did it in Southern California too!

"Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Meanwhile, they all keep turning to the Left...

Problem with this is that Obama would have to be followed by an elephant to carry all of his patches - not enough room on a jackass.
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post

This is an excellent idea by a private citizen. He has a ballot initiative that will require our legislators to wear patches of their top 10 donors any time they speak or take an official action on the Senate and Assembly floors. He spent his own money to have life-size cutouts made of 18 Democrat legislators in Sacramento and showed all the corporations that they are beholden to, like they do in Nascar.

Just in time for the beginning of the California Democrat Party's convention in San Jose.
        I like it!!! Figure the odds of that happening though.
        Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
        Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Just remember: they're not being bribed.

Or of they are, it's only the other guy who is getting bribed. My party is perfectly clean.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X