Nancy Reagan dead at 94 years old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nancy Reagan dead at 94 years old.

The Reagan National Library announced this morning that Nancy Reagan died. No official cause was released.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

The news are reporting heart failure. She was a classy lady who was a rock for her Ronnie. May she RIP now that she is reunited with him.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

May she Rest In Peace.

Comment

RIP!
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

RIP
          Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
            The Reagan National Library announced this morning that Nancy Reagan died. No official cause was released.
            Might have been old age? Yeah think?
            My worst jump story:
            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
            No lie.

~
            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Congestive heart failure
              http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016...ead-at-94.html
              Too Much To Do Too Little Time

Comment

What a life, and what a classy woman! I was 6 when President Reagan was elected and am sure I just missed some of it, but I don't remember hearing any real criticism of Nancy Reagan over the years. That says a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Biscuit View Post
                  What a life, and what a classy woman! I was 6 when President Reagan was elected and am sure I just missed some of it, but I don't remember hearing any real criticism of Nancy Reagan over the years. That says a lot.
                  I'm a bit older. I can remember a few - covered in the BBC obit
                  http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-27050892
                  Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
                  Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

I read Kitty Kelley’s biography of her a long time ago. It presented her warts and all and she had a few. But she was extraordinarily loyal to Ronnie and that carried them a long way! If loyalty in a political wife counts anything at all then she gets major props!
                    Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
                      If loyalty in a political wife counts anything at all then she gets major props!
                      Are you channeling Hillary Clinton again?

Comment

RIP Nancy.
                        Having read so many biographies of leaders and their families, one thing resonates through them all. These are special people not because they are better then the rest of us, but because they willingly put themselves in the sights of the press, the public, and history not knowing where fate will take them.
                        For better or worse. It applies to every leader you can think of. No matter what you think of them, you have to respect the fact they had the guts to do it.
                        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Rest well good lady.

Comment

A credit to this country. Grace and style.

Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Rest softly
                              "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

• casanova
                                Robi P.
                                by casanova
                                The Austrian soldier Toni P. of the Radetzky barack in Horn Nether Austria was forced by his commander to make an march with his comrades in 3th August...
                                Today, 02:27
                              • casanova
                                Beirut
                                by casanova
                                Gigantic explosion in the city of Beirut. 70 people were killed and 2750 men were heavy hurted. The explosion was like atomic bomb. The cause of that...
                                Today, 00:47
                              • casanova
                                Nuclear battleheads.
                                by casanova
                                A secret UNO report declares, that North Korea owns already nuclear battleheads for tactical rockets....
                                Yesterday, 23:58
                              Working...
                              X