Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US hate groups including Ku Klux Klan increased dramatically in past year, report fin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
    The only people that view BLM as a hate group are the ones that failed to comprehend their message. They are not implying that only BLM. The slogan was created in the face of perceived oppression. The implication being that black lives do not matter. Thus, they respond in kind, saying they do. However, this in no way implies that black lives matter more or that they're the only lives that matter. That was never the message, even though so many have failed to decipher such a simple concept.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

There's nothing there indicative of a hate group. You're reaching in an attempt to deflect and marginalize the real hate groups in our society.

Now, you can certainly argue that maybe BLM's method of protest isn't productive, but that still does not make them a hate group.
    So we just imagined all that "Kill the pigs!" stuff? Oh and all the looting and rioting, that's all in our head too?
    Last edited by frisco17; 10 Mar 16, 14:24.
    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      The only people that view BLM as a hate group are the ones that failed to comprehend their message. They are not implying that only BLM. The slogan was created in the face of perceived oppression. The implication being that black lives do not matter. Thus, they respond in kind, saying they do. However, this in no way implies that black lives matter more or that they're the only lives that matter. That was never the message, even though so many have failed to decipher such a simple concept.

http://blacklivesmatter.com/about/

There's nothing there indicative of a hate group. You're reaching in an attempt to deflect and marginalize the real hate groups in our society.

Now, you can certainly argue that maybe BLM's method of protest isn't productive, but that still does not make them a hate group.
      You said it yourself....they exist because of perceived oppression, which it turns out isn't real. They got traction based on the Mike Brown case, 'hands up don't shoot' and all the protests in Ferguson and all that was based on lies. Turned out the only person in that fiasco who was oppressed was Darren Wilson, who defended himself in the face of a threat to his life and was crucified for it. BLM has gone on from there to make an effort to apply their philosophy to other cases of perceived injustice, and I would say in my opinion most of them are false as well. The case in Baltimore is still pending, and a couple others in Chicago need to be looked at but most of the shootings that weren't justified led to charges filed against the officers who did the shootings. That's the opposite of injustice.
      The sad fact is that there is an element of the black community that is committed to victimhood, and will never stop portraying themselves as oppressed by white people no matter how false that portrayal is. I don't know a single white person that's ever lifted a finger against a single black person in any way, and that's the literal truth. Yet all the white people I know and myself would be seen as oppressors by BLM simply because they're white...BLM sure acts and sounds like a hate group, so if they're trying not to be one they might want to take a look at their own tactics. If you truly don't think that BLM hates white people I've got a bridge for sale and think you might be interested. It's in Brooklyn.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X