Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Obama do to re-take the spotlight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
    I'm commenting on the QUALITY of those predictions, that is where the fun is.
    Then, if you ever have the stones for it, why don't you make a few of your own?
    You know, have an idea of your own, and tell somebody about it ... someday.

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    He could show us his real birth certificate...the one that matches his college ID which stated he was a "foreign exchange student".
    Oh come on, that boat has sailed.
    Why don't you ask the person that invented that Birther nonsense in the first place?
    Her name is Hillary Clinton.

Leave a comment:

• R. Evans
    replied
    He could show us his real birth certificate...the one that matches his college ID which stated he was a "foreign exchange student".
    Ha! And while we're at it, the moon landings were fake.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon of Decay
    replied
    Didn't you just help give it to him?

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• drivin-fool
    replied
    Whatever it is, it will more than likely be bad for America. That's seems to be a trend with him.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    This is a thread about making predictions. It is what it is.
    Duh.

If you have nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion, then buzz off.
    I'm commenting on the QUALITY of those predictions, that is where the fun is.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    More ODS/Made up stuff. Love it.
    This is a thread about making predictions. It is what it is.
    Duh.

If you have nothing worthwhile to add to the discussion, then buzz off.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Yeah, sure, that's the reason. Can't take them away to a hell-hole like Oahu, eh?

And what will HE be doing in D.C.?
    I think we can all guess; violate tradition and good sense by becoming the uber-Lobbyist to enrich himself and cheapen the office of the Presidency in the only way he hasn't yet.

Exactly.-

Yes, because when faced with a descision, Obama has always and will always make the choice that harms America the most.

He's far from the only one, I guess they are so lonely that negative reinforcement is the goal now.
    More ODS/Made up stuff. Love it.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    Ever moved as a kid in High School or a parent of a kid in High School? No reason to unless forced. He's stated that the family would stay two years until his youngest daughter graduates HS. Smart parental decision.
    Yeah, sure, that's the reason. Can't take them away to a hell-hole like Oahu, eh?

And what will HE be doing in D.C.?
    I think we can all guess; violate tradition and good sense by becoming the uber-Lobbyist to enrich himself and cheapen the office of the Presidency in the only way he hasn't yet.

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    After Gitmo closes, some say he will give it back to Cuba. Sounds like something he would do.
    Exactly.-

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post

As is every other prediction I made is made from his policies and track record.
    Yes, because when faced with a descision, Obama has always and will always make the choice that harms America the most.

Wake up on the wrong side of the bed CE? Your being nastier than usual...
    He's far from the only one, I guess they are so lonely that negative reinforcement is the goal now.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    FEB. 23, 2016

WASHINGTON — President Obama sent Congress a plan on Tuesday to close the United States military prison at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, his latest attempt to deliver on an unfulfilled promise of his presidency, which faces near-certain rejection by Congress.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/us...-bay.html?_r=0

That has nothing to do with giving back the base to the Cubans. Which is what I commented on. The President has been trying to close the detention facility since his first week in office.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    FEB. 23, 2016

WASHINGTON — President Obama sent Congress a plan on Tuesday to close the United States military prison at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, his latest attempt to deliver on an unfulfilled promise of his presidency, which faces near-certain rejection by Congress.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/24/us...-bay.html?_r=0

Leave a comment:

• jonny87kz
    replied
    I am definitely hoping for #2. It would be about the only thing he could do to raise my opinion of him. Sadly not likely to happen.

Leave a comment:

• Combat Engineer
    replied
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    After Gitmo closes, some say he will give it back to Cuba. Sounds like something he would do.
    Yes, some idiots are making that unsubstantiated claim, just like the other ones in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Half Pint John
    replied
    Now nothing of the sort, neither do you.

Ever moved as a kid in High School or a parent of a kid in High School? No reason to unless forced. He's stated that the family would stay two years until his youngest daughter graduates HS. Smart parental decision.
    I don't believe EX can relate to children and a family of his own.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X