Donald Trump Defends Penis Size In Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donald Trump Defends Penis Size In Presidential Debate

The party of 'Family Values' must be sooo proud with their nominee.

Donald Trump defends size of his penis
    By Gregory Krieg, CNN
    Updated 7:20 AM ET, Fri March 4, 2016

Donald Trump assured American voters Thursday night that despite what Marco Rubio had suggested, there was "no problem" with the size of his hands -- or anything else.

"Look at those hands, are they small hands?" the front-runner for the GOP presidential nomination said, raising them for viewers to see. "And, he referred to my hands -- 'if they're small, something else must be small.' I guarantee you there's no problem. I guarantee."

Read More...
    ´
    “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Originally posted by Jonathanrex1 View Post
    The party of 'Family Values' must be sooo proud with their nominee.
    Actually I think we should be because the other contenders are stuffed shirts. What Trump is doing is pulling the mask off of our power hungry politicians and their superficial sophistication and showing their animal instincts for a place in the hierarchy.

If Hillary can ask for votes because of her anatomy then I can't see this as any more vulgar or demeaning than that.
    We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
      Actually I think we should be because the other contenders are stuffed shirts. What Trump is doing is pulling the mask off of our power hungry politicians and their superficial sophistication and showing their animal instincts for a place in the hierarchy.
      Or following a lying pompous idiot who promising to make the trains run on time, but probably won't.

There is a reason for what you might think of "stuffed shirts". In a Trump debate, there is literally no useful information gained about policy and direction. Nothing at all.

He is a entertaining showman who knows how to market his name to people too stupid to realize they are being sold absolutely nothing but an empty brand.

Comment

Just when you think things can't get anymore embarrassing. What a complete **** show.
        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

At this point I will take an idiot over the Banksters puppets. In this age I think people are easily fooled by anyone who looks and sounds good and tells them what they want to hear which is that the government will solve all their problems and they don't have to lift a finger. Once you have pulled back the curtain and seen the wizard there is no going back.
          We hunt the hunters

Comment

At this point I will take an idiot over the Banksters puppets. In this age I think people are easily fooled by anyone who looks and sounds good and tells them what they want to hear which is that the government will solve all their problems and they don't have to lift a finger. Once you have pulled back the curtain and seen the wizard there is no going back.
            For bankers it'll be business as usual with Trump as well, really makes no difference who holds Presidency as the shadow government will always remain intact. The last President that tried to loosen their grip over the country was assassinated. Make no mistake Trump is very much apart of the status quo.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Well we've reached a new low in our discussions. Again I wish I could tag a thread as useless and not have it come up in the new posts button...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                For bankers it'll be business as usual with Trump as well, really makes no difference who holds Presidency as the shadow government will always remain intact. The last President that tried to loosen their grip over the country was assassinated. Make no mistake Trump is very much apart of the status quo.
                If you are going to run with a conspiracy theory, at least get it straight. All assassinated Presidents of the US except for McKinley have been linked back to the Rothschild Federal Reserve Bank. And don't forget the failed attempts on other Presidents such as Andrew Jackson.
                Last edited by Salinator; 04 Mar 16, 17:57.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

I don't know anything about Rothschild conspiracy theories. All these crazy stories do is detract from the truth anyway. Whether you believe them or not, the fact remains that bankers do pull the strings and that won't change until the system is changed. Trump as President isn't going to fix that.
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

You couldn't make this sh*t up !
                    Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Colbert makes a joke about Trumps hands.

Rubio makes a joke about Trumps hands.

Now the world falls apart because Trump answers to the small hands joke.

They even did a 'fact check'

http://qz.com/631147/fact-checking-t...aller-penises/
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

We have 12 threads directly about Trump.........how many more do we need before this is a Trump only North America....
                        "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by the ace View Post
                          You couldn't make this sh*t up !
                          Think about how much wealth you actually produce and then tell me that you are not a benefactor of the Banksters ponzi schemes. You export most of your pollution and slave labor and then congratulate yourself on your altruism. You then blame the U.S. for every problem in the world while remaining one of the greatest beneficiaries of the same policies you criticise.

As long as the Liberals don't have to face their own privilege their delusions are safe. When some reality seeps in they they immediately resort to pathological guilt trips.

The reality is that after 50 years of redistribution of wealth in the U.K. the poverty rate continues to climb. Despite years of early childhood programs educational standards have not improved. Welfare programs that focused on women have destroyed the working class family. Massive reductions in military spending has produced no dividend. 6.7 out of every 1,000 people in the UK inject drugs or have long-term cocaine, opiate or amphetamine habits. I could go on but you know a true workers paradise when you see one.
                          We hunt the hunters

Comment

Think about how much wealth you actually produce and then tell me that you are not a benefactor of the Banksters ponzi schemes. You export most of your pollution and slave labor and then congratulate yourself on your altruism. You then blame the U.S. for every problem in the world while remaining one of the greatest beneficiaries of the same policies you criticise.

As long as the Liberals don't have to face their own privilege their delusions are safe. When some reality seeps in they they immediately resort to pathological guilt trips.

The reality is that after 50 years of redistribution of wealth in the U.K. the poverty rate continues to climb. Despite years of early childhood programs educational standards have not improved. Welfare programs that focused on women have destroyed the working class family. Massive reductions in military spending has produced no dividend. 6.7 out of every 1,000 people in the UK inject drugs or have long-term cocaine, opiate or amphetamine habits. I could go on but you know a true workers paradise when you see one.

But you can't sincerely claim to support Trump based on policy grounds. There isn't one. He openly, repeatedly and even proudly lies and or constantly backtracks so his odd incoherent policy reference is meaningless.

Trump is about nothing at all but blind faith in the imagine of success and then come November, hatred of Hillary.

Comment

Regardless of whether this defensive diatribe is true or false, what's has all this to do with Donald Trump, Presidential Aspirant in 2016 ?

It has to be a matter of concern for people , like me, who only wish the United States well, to see that this man is a real possibility to assume the highest position in the land.

Rather than attack the background of this sceptic, reassure me that Trump as president would be agood thing.

Is he really the best you've got ?
                              "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                              Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X