No announcement yet.

Trump has been called a phony, blowhard shyster for decades… actually he isn't

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump has been called a phony, blowhard shyster for decades… actually he isn't

Trump has been called a phony, blowhard shyster for decades…point is he actually isn’t

Get it?
    He’s a showman and has always admitted it.
    He’s a loudmouth and loves it.
    He’s a dog-whistler and whatta ya gonna do about it?
    He’s a shape-changer (‘flexible’) - ‘one of the secrets of my success’ as he has always said.
    He’s never been afraid to call a spade a errrr…ummm…errr…shovel (sorry couldn’t resist).
    And he’s left a trail of s**t behind him wide enough to fertilize the Mojave - ‘so what?’

He’s American entrepreneurialism and bravura writ large with no apologies.
    Trump is parading himself as: the only honest GOP candidate…it’s the mainstreamers and establishment runners who are the big ‘ole phonies.

As I said back in Dec in my thread-starter, ‘Could ‘Death or Glory ‘Trumpism’ be a long overdue tonic for a moribund and mendacious US political system?’:

It has become clear that Trump and Trumpism is not going to vanish in the short term and he has actually tapped into a vein of genuinely felt or at least perceived (that does not necessarily make it real) resentment/ anger / frustration/ unease amongst a sizeable bloc of voters.

It’s targeting some issues people may have with some ‘groups’ (and no, having issues discussed is not the same as racism or sexism per se), modern social and cultural developments, economics and of course the loathed Washington politic ‘system’ and status quo.

He won’t be president, at least not this time around.
    He may not even end up running as GOP candidate but he sure as hell has become a major lightning rod.

I don’t think he cares if he loses big-time and I’m sure he doesn’t care who he hurts or what he damages or forces to change along the way - that’s the ‘Death or Glory’ approach he’s taking.
    I declare him a positive development in the overall scheme of things and in an indirect way, a force for good.

He is in short a refreshing circuit breaker and great disrupter of the status quo – Good luck to him and his cause (Trumpism).

I'd love to meet him man to man across a table........he'd be pretty damn impressed....so would I.

regards lodestar

More reason to vote for Trump!

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-35715409

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X