‘How to Move to Canada’ Searches Spike 1500% After Donald Trump Victories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
    Good, let em leave. Our country would be better off without them. Let them move to their leftist paradise rather than try to ruin our country.
    There it is!

Good riddance.

I'm not a fan of Trump's, but he's made his peace with the GOP leadership, and he's better than Hillary.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
      Probably up there with "How to Move to the States" after Truedeau's victory.

Tuebor
      We could have a trade. The New England states for the western provinces. That way no one will have to move.
      {}

"Any story sounds true until someone tells the other side and sets the record straight." -Proverbs 18:17

Comment

I wonder if we'll house the US and Syrian refugees together?

Comment

Originally posted by BorderRuffian View Post
          We could have a trade. The New England states for the western provinces. That way no one will have to move.
          Whoa.... a GOOD idea, at last!
          "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Just FYI...any American convicted of a DUI offense are not welcomed into Canada.
            "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Prospekt Mira View Post
              I wonder if we'll house the US and Syrian refugees together?
              Great idea! After all the kind of people who would flee are so keen on letting all those Syrians into the US so I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share whatever theh have in Canada with them.

This really is starting to sound like a win-win for everybody.
              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                Great idea! After all the kind of people who would flee are so keen on letting all those Syrians into the US so I'm sure they'd be more than happy to share whatever theh have in Canada with them.

This really is starting to sound like a win-win for everybody.
                I agree. We won't lose anyone worth keeping.
                Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                  Just FYI...any American convicted of a DUI offense are not welcomed into Canada.
                  Only for 10 years. Then, you are considered to be "rehabilitated".

Comment

New Zealand is more appealing an option than Canada. Better weather.
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                      New Zealand is more appealing an option than Canada. Better weather.
                      I am so tired of Kiwis making a virtue of necessity. They should be honest that THAT is what it is – making do on a cute remote island. Nothing more than that. Not an arcane “lifestyle” to be aspired to (cue: clink wineglass of Sauvignon Blanc, look out to blue water, flash impossibly white teeth at partner that you would never see on a Kiwi because most of them don’t do dental).
                      There’s nothing here to compensate for the forced pennypinching – little opportunity, no rich culture, you can’t easily travel to other places for a change – nothing. The government and migration agencies are dressing New Zealand up and not being honest about what it is really like here – THAT is my biggest gripe.
                      If you are rich, boaty and/or fetishize nature, you will LOVE it here, and you won’t have to make sacrifices, or the sacrifices may well be worth it. I am not rich, boaty and do not fetishize nature.
                      I DO wear woolly socks and jumpers inside, and I did that before I came here. I shop secondhand “just because it is sensible”. I make food from scratch. I totally agree – it’s sensible and no less, regardless. I have NEVER had central heating or double-glazed windows in any house I have lived in, though I aspired to such back home where I was able to afford to buy my own house. I used to put thermal plastic sheeting on my windows to keep warm in winter. I will hunt that stuff down for this year in NZ if I haven’t been able to leave by winter. At home, I had a gas furnace (not a standalone heater) and my heating was, under a special distributive program where they spread the money out for winter heating to summer months so you don’t get these big lumps to pay in winter) about 80 a month USD (that’s about, what, 100 NZD?). Just to give you a comparison.
                      The difference is that back there, I lived this same way and was able to save money and get ahead by being frugal. I could afford better food and I didn’t have to darn big holes in socks. I’d darn a little hole or two and then when the socks persisted in developing more holes, I would give them away to the local animal shelter inside a pillowcase for the animals to use. I had money to travel and visit people.
                      I’ve lived frugally before – and was able to GET AHEAD by doing so. I was able to save thousands a year doing that. Here, you are FORCED to live that way just to keep your head above water, and you are lucky if you can save anything. Maybe some year upward mobility will pull you into its wake if you can catch the wave at the right time…you can only climb the rungs of the ladder with great difficulty in New Zealand, and just hope you don’t have a setback that sends you back to START. It’s easy to have that happen to you if you have no family here to cushion your setbacks for you.
                      I do not consider that the people of New Zealand are beneath me. I perceive that they “make do” valiantly with what they have. I have seen them be amazingly creative making good useful things out of nothing. The housewives use everything but the squeal. Jesus, do I have to want to live like that, though? This is admirable, and I’d do it if I had to, but why pay out the nose to do that? Kiwis are both shaped and limited by having to live that way. They don’t have time for intellectual pursuits? Just LIVING here occupies enough of their effort, so ok, it’s understandable (Google “culture of New Zealand”, “anti-intellectualism” if you think I am being a snob). People have crafted the Wiki entry to reflect reality, better, I think, since I came over some years ago, and I think prospective migrants should read it:
                      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture...ntellectualism
                      http://e2nz.org/dont-move-zealand/

I don’t think you’re aware of how carefully they manipulate Brand New Zealand to attract people who in actuality turn out to be highly unsuitable migrants. That’s where I perceive my fight to be on EE, is representing the reality of New Zealand as I personally experienced it, as one of those unsuitable migrants, so I can prevent other people from making the same mistake I did. It’s the only way I can make lemonade out of my own lemons! That’s why many of the members post here – they are either venting or making sure the downside gets “out there”, hoping that googlers will be able to find and read it through all the net-bombing by “paradise”-mongers who are trying to represent New Zealand as a place that it is NOT.”
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Maybe Trump will win the election and they will all have strokes or heart attacks. I think this thing has gotten out of control, it's like a soccer game where the fans bash each other's brains in. The world is not going to end no matter who gets elected.

These liberals remind me of the feminist and their silly safe spaces. Trump isn't any more vile than the rest of the candidates with the exception perhaps of poor old Sanders who can't even hold onto his mic.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                          So? Why would a criminal not be allowed to just run across their southern border? Just find yourself a sanctuary city and demand a Canadian driver's license.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            Trump isn't any more vile than the rest of the candidates with the exception perhaps of poor old Sanders who can't even hold onto his mic.
                            Until he backs down from wanting to kill civilians on purpose, it's easy to argue that he's the most vile and violent.
                            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                            - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
                              Until he backs down from wanting to kill civilians on purpose, it's easy to argue that he's the most vile and violent.
                              No, that just makes him a big mouth. Until he actually targets civilians, it is all talk. You seem to miss or refuse to acknowledge what he says over and over again: He starts out with ridiculous positions and then negotiate down to something reasonable that everyone can live with.

Prayers.

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Destroyer25 View Post
                                Don't need any more stupid leftists in this country. Stay home please.
                                Seriously !

Two right-wing parties clash on personalities because you can't separate them politically with a fag paper, and you're worried about the Left ?

What passes as the Left in the USA thinks that David Cameron is a dangerous Liberal.
                                Indyref2 - still, "Yes."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X