No announcement yet.

Comparison of Demagogues...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beck is nothing more than a fear-mongering conspiracy theorist with a clear agenda. So anything he chooses to promote has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Applying this hardboiled perspective to American politics, D’Souza saw that the biggest and most powerful gangs inhabiting America are within the federal government.
    This is absolutely true. The two most powerful gangs in America are the R and D parties. The quicker we can put this partisan bs aside, look in the mirror and admit that both parties are criminal and generally against the people, the quicker we can move America in the right direction. But of course the more we're divided, the less we can accomplish which is the point of this video.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
      You consider Dinesh DíSouza another version of Alex Jones ?
      Less funny right wing version of Michael Moore, and Moore hasn't been funny for decades.
      Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BF69 View Post
        Less funny right wing version of Michael Moore, and Moore hasn't been funny for decades.
        You may have a point there, but as an original "outsider" 'D' has more cred than 'M' ...

Dinesh vs. Micheal ...
        ~ not to mention that Micheal Moore is the classic FAT 'Horse that bites the Hands that feed him' (some at least, as in 'Society as a Whole')'. His
        Wealthy/Rich "Supporters"('Masters') bankrolling his lousey films, etc. are part of the Cabal of Looters and Dominaters that has sought to control Human activities on this planet for ages ...
        TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
          Beck is nothing more than a fear-mongering conspiracy theorist with a clear agenda. So anything he chooses to promote has to be taken with a grain of salt.

This is absolutely true. The two most powerful gangs in America are the R and D parties. The quicker we can put this partisan bs aside, look in the mirror and admit that both parties are criminal and generally against the people, the quicker we can move America in the right direction. But of course the more we're divided, the less we can accomplish which is the point of this video.
          Sorry lad, but Beck scores more cred with me than you do, so p**s into the wind ....

Everyone of either side/faction has an agenda; big "duh!" moment there ...

Replace the Democrats/NDP and Republicans/GOP with what ... ???

From "grassroots" to National; 'Candidates' need signs, brochures, flyers, door-bellers, etc, and collectively this requires money$ and volunteer worker$, etc. ...
          ... with what are you going to replace the "D" and "R" of the political systems established for decades+ ???

We are "divided" because one of the lessons of History is that there is always a friction between Makers and Takers and few seem to be savey enough to know the difference and affect the effects of those two demographics (except the elitist Oligarchies that have been the Traditional Rulers ).

BTW, what little I've encountered of your posting record here shows you are more a Taker than a Maker.

Comment

Sorry lad, but Beck scores more cred with me than you do, so p**s into the wind ....

Everyone of either side/faction has an agenda; big "duh!" moment there ...

Replace the Democrats/NDP and Republicans/GOP with what ... ???

From "grassroots" to National; 'Candidates' need signs, brochures, flyers, door-bellers, etc, and collectively this requires money$ and volunteer worker$, etc. ...
            ... with what are you going to replace the "D" and "R" of the political systems established for decades+ ???

We are "divided" because one of the lessons of History is that there is always a friction between Makers and Takers and few seem to be savey enough to know the difference and affect the effects of those two demographics (except the elitist Oligarchies that have been the Traditional Rulers ).

BTW, what little I've encountered of your posting record here shows you are more a Taker than a Maker.
            Yes, of course. I've been running my own marketing company for the past four years, but make whatever baseless attacks you want. Makes no difference to me. Your sassy and flamboyant jabs have gotten old.
            "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yes, of course. I've been running my own marketing company for the past four years, but make whatever baseless attacks you want. Makes no difference to me. Your sassy and flamboyant jabs have gotten old.
              Doesn't prove you have a clue, nor know what we are taking about ...

Old, but perhaps still valid ... ??? ... !!! ...

Comment

Simply correcting you on your inaccurate taking vs making attack which had nothing to do with the topic in the first place. Don't run your mouth about people who you know nothing of.
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  The comparisons with Hitler are ridiculous. For one thing, Hitler was an ideologue. Trump doesn't have any ideology. He makes it up as he goes along. Mind you, the comparisons between Obama and Hitler were equally fatuous.
                  I agree... Maobama is much more like Robert Mugabe...

The crazy thing about Trump is that the more he just makes things up as he goes along, the better his poll numbers get...
                  Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by The Doctor View Post
                    I agree... Maobama is much more like Robert Mugabe...

The crazy thing about Trump is that the more he just makes things up as he goes along, the better his poll numbers get...
                    "Passion governs, and she does not govern wisely."

Tuebor

Comment

So you claim, but you haven't struck me as one savey in haggling and being a "salesperson", based on your posts, etc. Nor do you provide much in your profile here. So ....

Updated version;

Comment

Here, this article might prove useful...

http://www.gplusexpertise.com/2014/0...th-trolls.html

But, of course, reality intrudes doesn't it...

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Here, this article might prove useful...

http://www.gplusexpertise.com/2014/0...th-trolls.html

But, of course, reality intrudes doesn't it...

The Internet is more varied than many give it credit for ...
                          Yes, this thread gives such a chance to express ...

Comment

So you claim, but you haven't struck me as one savey in haggling and being a "salesperson", based on your posts, etc. Nor do you provide much in your profile here. So ....

Updated version;
                            Coming from someone that doesn't know how to spell savvy. Anyone below a 5th grade English level probably won't be the best judge of character. So continue to assume and remain the ignorant idiot that you are. Ignorance is bliss.
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                              The comparisons with Hitler are ridiculous. For one thing, Hitler was an ideologue. Trump doesn't have any ideology. He makes it up as he goes along. Mind you, the comparisons between Obama and Hitler were equally fatuous.
                              Yes, as were, IMO, the comparisons between Hitler and Bush.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X