Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
    I couldn't care less.

That the media is concerning themselves with what Donald's Grandfather was calling himself in 1892 is irrelevant. Though it should be relevant to note that the article mentions him naturalizing as a citizen.....meaning that there won't be any question of the Donald's lineage.

Friedrich Drumpf made a perfectly sound decision in altering the pronunciation of his name, considering the times and situation he found himself in.

If Donald wants to be called FordLincolnMercury or change his last name to Camacho, it's precisely meaningless.
    The OP article is from 2011.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
      And what about Donald Edsel ?
      I can see it, with the big mouth and all.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        I can see it, with the big mouth and all.
        Can some one photoshop an Edsel grill on to Trump's face?
        I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

Comment

Originally posted by TacCovert4 View Post
          I couldn't care less.

That the media is concerning themselves with what Donald's Grandfather was calling himself in 1892 is irrelevant. Though it should be relevant to note that the article mentions him naturalizing as a citizen.....meaning that there won't be any question of the Donald's lineage.

Friedrich Drumpf made a perfectly sound decision in altering the pronunciation of his name, considering the times and situation he found himself in.

If Donald wants to be called FordLincolnMercury or change his last name to Camacho, it's precisely meaningless.
          Actually I couldn't either but the A-Hole, as I stated previously, called out someone for changing their name to something more easy on American ears without even hinting that his forebears did the same. Rather hypocritical don't you think?
          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

I have voted Republican in the last 3 Elections.Bush was okay.But McCain and Romney were "Spineless".At least these last 8 years the Republicans have done absolutely nothing for the American people.They are to complacent in their $5000 suits ,$1000 haircuts and all the "Perks "that come with their office.Republicans were afraid of Obama and they bent over and grabbed their ankles to please any Democratic programs even when their constituents didnt want them.The Republicans are fighting harder against Trump than they ever did against Obama.If Trump has the most votes he should go on to be the next President.I am just about ready to stop voting but Im waiting to see if this Primary is going to be on the up and up.

Comment

Originally posted by madmike View Post
              I have voted Republican in the last 3 Elections.Bush was okay.But McCain and Romney were "Spineless".At least these last 8 years the Republicans have done absolutely nothing for the American people.They are to complacent in their $5000 suits ,$1000 haircuts and all the "Perks "that come with their office.Republicans were afraid of Obama and they bent over and grabbed their ankles to please any Democratic programs even when their constituents didnt want them.The Republicans are fighting harder against Trump than they ever did against Obama.If Trump has the most votes he should go on to be the next President.I am just about ready to stop voting but Im waiting to see if this Primary is going to be on the up and up.
              You consider a do-nothing Congress that blocks anything the Democrats wan't or propose as being afraid of Obama? Oh brother. :roll eyes:

You guys have to learn you can't have your cake and eat it too.
              ´
              “You need to help people. I know it's not very Republican to say but you need to help people.” DONALD TRUMP, 2016

Comment

The GOP has abandoned and betrayed a lot of its voters and now these people take their revenge .

Maybe Romney,MCCain ,etc believed that they could continue to lie to their voters ? What has done the Republican Congress to stop Obama,which Obama proposals have been eliminated ?

They have done nothing,unless to collaborate with the enemy .All Democratic Congresses have blocked a Republican president,but the weasels of Capitol Hill have done nothing .

What have they done against Obamacare ?

Comment

Romney is now attacking Trump;which means :helping Hillary .

But someone could maybe ask Romney :who said in an obituary for Staples founder Stemberg "Without Romney care, I don't think we would have Obamacare .

And now this swindler is dictating the GOP voters for whom they should vote .

Maybe he thinks that people have forgotten .But he is wrong .

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X