Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more intellectually savvy?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Who's more intellectually savvy?

    Who's more intellectually capable, Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump? Given the race to the White House, I think this is a valid question to be asking.
    While you can vote either way, it'd be really helpful if you'd give examples supporting your vote. Thanks...
    35
    Trump is smarter
    42.86%
    15
    Clinton is smarter
    20.00%
    7
    They're both equally smart or dumb as house bricks.
    37.14%
    13

    The poll is expired.


  • #2
    Trump is on a mission to destroy the Republican Party, and Hillary couldn't be happier.
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

    Comment


    • #3
      I voted that Trump is smarter.
      This isn't based on his positions, but rather on the fact that he he had to get by on his own smarts rather than relying on a useful last name.
      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

      Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

      Comment


      • #4
        Trump created a billionaire empire, made his name a brand, actually accomplished things in life, and is running the most brilliant political campaign ever seen.

        Hillary...married Bill?

        Comment


        • #5
          I picked both are a dumb as a box of rocks.

          Both of them have no idea how to work as a team, the world focuses around them.....those that don't agree are wrong in their eyes.

          I really would have liked to see a run off between Ben Carson & Jim Webb. Both understand the need and importance of building a competent team.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Charger View Post
            Trump created a billionaire empire, made his name a brand, actually accomplished things in life, and is running the most brilliant political campaign ever seen.

            Hillary...married Bill?
            Barnum made a fortune running a circus, so what ?
            Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
            Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
              Barnum made a fortune running a circus, so what ?
              Non sequitur means nothing, so what?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Charger View Post
                Trump created a billionaire empire, made his name a brand, actually accomplished things in life, and is running the most brilliant political campaign ever seen.

                Hillary...married Bill?


                For Hillary From a career stand point marrying Bill is the best move she ever made. With out Bill It would be who is Hillary Rodham?
                "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Charger View Post
                  Non sequitur means nothing, so what?
                  We are going to be stuck between the wicked witch or the wizard of oz.
                  Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
                  Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They are both fairly good at what they do. Both can keep people behind them and willing to support their campaign when to a calm, rational outsider it seems no sane person would ever back either of them.

                    Both have survived what could easily have killed lesser politicians.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      certainly not an absolute way to determine everything.. but I read somewhere recently that trump has an IQ of 156.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Why not merge them? [TRIGGER WARNING OPEN AT YOUR PERIL]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Clinton's IQ is 140, Trump's is 156. I know many of you do not believe that IQ measures anything. There is however close correlation between success and IQ in large samples. What it means at an individual level is hard to say. I would suggest however that it means that Trump will learn faster on the job than all but the tiniest fraction of people in society.
                          We hunt the hunters

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                            Clinton's IQ is 140, Trump's is 156. I know many of you do not believe that IQ measures anything. There is however close correlation between success and IQ in large samples. What it means at an individual level is hard to say. I would suggest however that it means that Trump will learn faster on the job than all but the tiniest fraction of people in society.
                            Intelligence and wisdom are two very different things. Both are smart... no question on that... but they are fox smart - able to sniff the wind and know which direction to take - but wise... nah. I think both are nothing more that super egos that will say and do whatever they think will resonate to their base while doing the opposite to please their backers and get and keep them power.

                            Of course this is nothing new, and my country is suffering badly from the same disease. I blame the five second sound bite 24/7 media for it, but it would be nice if once in a generation we got to vote for someone that actually wanted the job to make things better for everyone rather than themselves and their slimy cronies.

                            *lies back dreaming of a Cincinnatus for all of us, then wakes to reality*
                            Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the cheesemakers

                            That's right bitches. I'm blessed!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Rojik View Post
                              Intelligence and wisdom are two very different things. Both are smart... no question on that... but they are fox smart - able to sniff the wind and know which direction to take - but wise... nah. I think both are nothing more that super egos that will say and do whatever they think will resonate to their base while doing the opposite to please their backers and get and keep them power.

                              Of course this is nothing new, and my country is suffering badly from the same disease. I blame the five second sound bite 24/7 media for it, but it would be nice if once in a generation we got to vote for someone that actually wanted the job to make things better for everyone rather than themselves and their slimy cronies.

                              *lies back dreaming of a Cincinnatus for all of us, then wakes to reality*
                              You sound like . . . . . . . . like an an American from a bygone era. More's the pity that American voters no longer demand political figures who honor Cincinnatus' example. The two of them may be "smart" in that they're able to manipulate others into believing their tripe and doing their bidding, but since they're both slaves to their egos, they'll both have a very hard time dealing effectively with the big issues of the day. Like as not they'd flop as US President.
                              I was married for two ******* years! Hell would be like Club Med! - Sam Kinison

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X