X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frisco17
    replied
    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
    I started out watching the Oscars last night, but only a few minutes into Rock's intro, I tired of his constant racial remarks and racial slurs and switched it off. Obviously, Rock's solution to pressure not to host the Oscars was solved by his pandering to the racist movement and insulting whites at every opportunity. I kept expecting white actors to get up and walk out in protest, but, of course, whites don't do that.

If this is where America is heading, I don't like it.
    I didn't watch the Oscars but what little of Rock's performance I hears on the radio driving to work this morning sounded more like he was making fun of other black people and their fake outrage. Did I just hear a small selection of the whole thing and get the wrong idea?

Leave a comment:

• Mountain Man
    started a topic The Oscars - A Racial Disaster

The Oscars - A Racial Disaster

I started out watching the Oscars last night, but only a few minutes into Rock's intro, I tired of his constant racial remarks and racial slurs and switched it off. Obviously, Rock's solution to pressure not to host the Oscars was solved by his pandering to the racist movement and insulting whites at every opportunity. I kept expecting white actors to get up and walk out in protest, but, of course, whites don't do that.

If this is where America is heading, I don't like it.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X