Trump hit by Rubio and Cruz in KKK endorsement flap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
    I'll give you that he's divisive but so is every politician. I hate Hillary and Bernie for threatening my rights as much as you hate Trump for his stance on Muslims. Bam, they all divided us, that's what politics is. A politician who isn't divisive stands for nothing. That's why people like Trump, he offends their enemies. He's not my first choice but I respect him for his harsh language toward people whose beliefs are incompatible with my liberty and way of life, Democrats and Muslims for example.
    That's what American politics has become, but we have the power to change that. Or had anyway, it's too late now. We should want a President capable of uniting the country, as oppose to giving any amount of praise to someone who will divide us like never before. It's not going to be a healthy 4 years with him in office, certain scars are permanent. There's a significant difference between dividing the nation over ideologies and dividing over religion and race.

What's different with Trump is how actively he's promoting division and hatred within races and religions. For instance, what's the point in him constantly telling the story about killing Muslims with bullets soaked in pigs blood? Why repeat such an inhumane and vulgar story that was completely fabricated? Unless of course you're trying to incite hatred. He wants to dehumanize Muslims, he wants America's hatred for Muslims to grow.

He wants racial conflict as well. So who are America's enemies? Is it blacks, latinos and all Muslims? If you care about liberty and freedom do you not want that for all Americans, or only yourself? Liberty should not be divided by race or religion.

Ironic you say you're against your liberties being attacked, meanwhile Trump has mocked those who care about the constitution.
    "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
    X