Trump hit by Rubio and Cruz in KKK endorsement flap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
    I agree with Charger, this is a ridiculous connection to make. To go from this lame attempt by the media to tie Trump to the clan, directly to comparing Trump to Hitler all in one leap is a bit much. This type of statement, showing the lack of understanding it shows, is a good example of why normal people despise the left so much: people on the left act as if they've never heard of logic let alone know how to apply it. Liberals are all about shrill, shrieking statements like this that claim all kinds of BS without a shred of proof, and at the first sign of disagreement out comes the 'racist' or 'Hitler' card, which they think is like the ultimate trump card (no pun intended) for everything from welfare reform to illegal immigration to just about every other issue. You don't agree with the left, you're one of Hitler's people, no question. Stupid, and it's getting old.
    You're a little new to the forums, too bad you weren't here to call the right out every time they compared Obama to Hitler. Which was often and always baseless. In this case, there actually are comparisons which are referenced above.

Like I've said before, you can call me whatever you want, it doesn't matter. I'm libertarian and will call either side out on their bs.

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      You're a little new to the forums, too bad you weren't here to call the right out every time they compared Obama to Hitler. Which was often and always baseless. In this case, there actually are comparisons which are referenced above.

Like I've said before, you can call me whatever you want, it doesn't matter. I'm libertarian and will call either side out on their bs.

So are the others from the People of Wal Mart.
      "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by Half Pint John View Post
        You just don't like being compared to Herman the German or more to the point having anti-antisemitic label being attached to the Donald. You are a supporter of his iirc.
        I don't support Trump. I'm a Democrat, but I will vote for Trump over a commie or a lying criminal bitch.
        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Pulling the race card on Trump? That's hilarious.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Trump has put the nation's security issues on Muslims.
            He put Islamic terrorism on Islamic terrorists. Your description is intellectually dishonest.

So much so that he wants to register all Muslims into a database.
            He wants to keep track of where all foreigners in the US are, for security purposes. Once again, your statement is false and intellectually dishonest.

Again, a modern form of what Hitler did to the Jews.
            Oh look, you brought up the Jews and Hitler again...

Aside from that he has put the nation's issue of violence on Latino's and Black's.
            False. More intellectually dishonesty. Illegal immigration brings crime, that is a fact.

Dividing the nation and again blaming minorities as Hitler did.
            Funny, you bring up Hitler again...

And the people who are using identity politics to fracture the American people are the left. MAGA is a great UNITING movement of AMERICANS.

Your lack of knowledge shouldn't be confused with me making anything up, because I'm not.
            I don't even think you lack knowledge, I just think that you are highly intellectually dishonest.

No one said anything about WW2 or gassing Jews. If you require further reading assistance, let me know.
            Funny. You keep talking about Hitler and the Jews over and over as your go-to strategy.

Comment

I don't think trump is a racist, I think he loathes everyone equally...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Haters? lol. You sound like an urban teen trying to deflect criticism.

Trump has put the nation's security issues on Muslims. So much so that he wants to register all Muslims into a database. Again, a modern form of what Hitler did to the Jews.

Aside from that he has put the nation's issue of violence on Latino's and Black's. Dividing the nation and again blaming minorities as Hitler did.

Your lack of knowledge shouldn't be confused with me making anything up, because I'm not.

No one said anything about WW2 or gassing Jews. If you require further reading assistance, let me know.
                I think you have just decided Trump is an idiot and therefor you don't have to carefully review what he says.

Trump did not call for a registration of all Muslims, he called for Syrian Immigrants to be registered because the normal process of vetting them before hand is obviously impossible. He then stated it could be extended to other muslims which is just his way of never putting his cards on the table.

As I pointed out in another thread Trump is hard to understand in part because of his dyslexia. The fact that someone with this condition would put themselves in the public spot light is an interesting side issue. It does require however that the listener pay more than superficial attention to what he is saying. In reality he makes amazingly few mistakes for someone like himself.
                We hunt the hunters

Comment

...Normally this wouldn't be much of an issue...
                  And is not an issue now except for the media. David Duke is a has-been.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    I don't think trump is a racist, I think he loathes everyone equally...
                    I don't think he really loathes anybody. He just loves himself that much.

Tuebor

Comment

Aside from that he has put the nation's issue of violence on Latino's and Black's. Dividing the nation and again blaming minorities as Hitler did.
                      As opposed to dividing the nation and blaming white people can cops for everything lime Obama has been doing for 7 years.

Just be because MSNBC, a professor, some lefty blog or that moron who replaced John Stewart told you Trump is a racist doesn't make it true. Actually listen to his exact words before you make judgments and jump on the PC smear bandwagon.That applies to everyone, not just Trump. Most of what is "obvious" and "common knowledge" is usually wrong, especially when its being shouted by the liberal thought police.
                      Last edited by frisco17; 01 Mar 16, 10:43.
                      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                        He put Islamic terrorism on Islamic terrorists. Your description is intellectually dishonest.
                        He has not created a distinction between Islamic terrorist and the general Muslim population. He consistently talks about Muslims as a whole, saying that there's a problem with Muslims while speaking ill of their religion.

He wants to keep track of where all foreigners in the US are, for security purposes. Once again, your statement is false and intellectually dishonest.
                        Except he extended the database to all Muslims, not just immigrants. Stating it would be "good management".

Oh look, you brought up the Jews and Hitler again...
                        Did Jews not have special ID's?

False. More intellectually dishonesty. Illegal immigration brings crime, that is a fact.
                        Again, immigration is not what's being referenced here. He was referring to blacks and latino's as a whole, has nothing to do with immigration.

Funny, you bring up Hitler again...
                        Did Hitler not place fault on minority groups?

And the people who are using identity politics to fracture the American people are the left. MAGA is a great UNITING movement of AMERICANS.
                        Two wrongs make a right?

Funny. You keep talking about Hitler and the Jews over and over as your go-to strategy.
                        Hitler's political career didn't start in 1939 so please don't put words in my mouth. I didn't draw a single comparison to gassing or WW2.

Originally posted by wolfhnd View Post
                        I think you have just decided Trump is an idiot and therefor you don't have to carefully review what he says.
                        I don't think Trump is an idiot, never said he was.

Trump did not call for a registration of all Muslims, he called for Syrian Immigrants to be registered because the normal process of vetting them before hand is obviously impossible. He then stated it could be extended to other muslims which is just his way of never putting his cards on the table.
                        He said he would absolutely implement a Muslim database, and then reinforced the notion, stating "it would be good management". If he's having issue understanding and answering questions appropriately, I don't think that bodes well for him to be an effective President.

But, you said yourself that the option to extend it to all Muslims is on the table. So the fact that he has shown even a remote willingness to do so, is absolutely inexcusable.

As I pointed out in another thread Trump is hard to understand in part because of his dyslexia. The fact that someone with this condition would put themselves in the public spot light is an interesting side issue. It does require however that the listener pay more than superficial attention to what he is saying. In reality he makes amazingly few mistakes for someone like himself.
                        Sorry, but it's very dangerous for someone that's difficult to understand to be President of the US. The ability to effectively communicate is probably the most important asset a President can have.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                          As opposed to dividing the nation and blaming white people can cops for everything lime Obama has been doing for 7 years.

Just be because MSNBC, a professor, some lefty blog or that moron who replaced John Stewart told you Trump is a racist doesn't make it true. Actually listen to his exact words before you make judgments and jump on the PC smear bandwagon.That applies to everyone, not just Trump. Most of what is "obvious" and "common knowledge" is usually wrong, especially when its being shouted by the liberal thought police.
                          Another two wrongs make a right argument. I don't think I ever said Trump was racist. I don't know if he is or isn't. He might be slightly bigoted when it comes to Muslims though. Either way, his rhetoric is extremely divisive, whether he's racist or not and that's the core issue here is how divisive he is.
                          - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Another two wrongs make a right argument. I don't think I ever said Trump was racist. I don't know if he is or isn't. He might be slightly bigoted when it comes to Muslims though. Either way, his rhetoric is extremely divisive, whether he's racist or not and that's the core issue here is how divisive he is.
                            I'll give you that he's divisive but so is every politician. I hate Hillary and Bernie for threatening my rights as much as you hate Trump for his stance on Muslims. Bam, they all divided us, that's what politics is. A politician who isn't divisive stands for nothing. That's why people like Trump, he offends their enemies. He's not my first choice but I respect him for his harsh language toward people whose beliefs are incompatible with my liberty and way of life, Democrats and Muslims for example.
                            "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

This "flap" will close out quickly. It was just an attempt to hang something (anything) on Trump before Super Tuesday.

The "flap" is out there now.... we'll see how much damage it does him. (I suspect but little.)

GG
                              "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                                This "flap" will close out quickly. It was just an attempt to hang something (anything) on Trump before Super Tuesday.

The "flap" is out there now.... we'll see how much damage it does him. (I suspect but little.)

GG
                                It's a blatant attempt by the GOP to throw everything at him and see what will stick.

Predictably, it will fail.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X