Okay, Hillary's e-mails now in the thousands of classified ones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, Hillary's e-mails now in the thousands of classified ones

Hillary's e-mails that were classified now number in the thousands.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

If I'd done a fraction of that I'd be facing federal charges. Why isn't this criminal being prosecuted?

Critics of Clinton allege that her unconventional use of a personal email account on a private server throughout her time in office posed a major threat to national security and skirted federal recordkeeping laws.
    Allege? More like point at the mountain of evidence that supports that position. Clinton shouldn't have been using that system for her e-mail in clear violation of federal and State Department rules and laws, and clearly sent and received classified information on it in direct violation of federal law.
    She needs to be charged.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post

If I'd done a fraction of that I'd be facing federal charges. Why isn't this criminal being prosecuted?

Allege? More like point at the mountain of evidence that supports that position. Clinton shouldn't have been using that system for her e-mail in clear violation of federal and State Department rules and laws, and clearly sent and received classified information on it in direct violation of federal law.
    She needs to be charged.
    They are afraid of the riots.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

She needs to be charged.

I do like how the article frames the issue as only being of concern to her enemies. ("critics of clinton")
      And the problem isn't an unsecured system, but just an "unconventional" email system.
      They want to imply it is just a political issue.
      Sadly, too many people buy that crap.
      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

It will not matter to her supporters, she could eat the remains of babies in the dumpster behind a Planned Parenthood Clinic and they would praise her for disposing of an environmental hazard.
        Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
        Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Comment

Hillary and her crew are going to make a mess of this country, even worse than it already is.

...and with Trump heading the other side's efforts.... we are indeed a lost nation.

Thank God I won't be around to see the end of the United States as we know it.

GG
          "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

To read her supporters among the various columnists, they all have the same line more or less: Trump lacks experience in politics and Washington while Hillary has a long track record that better qualifies her for the Presidency. Okay, both are major @$$holes and Hillary might not be trustworthy, but at least she's got experience...

Other than being a party shill, I'd say Hillary has far less experience than Trump. She was a Senator for a short bit and did nothing. She really didn't have any notable success as Secretary of State. She's been involved in major scandals one after another for most of her adult life.

Trump is an arrogant, flamboyant jerk but at least he's been reasonably successful as a businessman. That's more than can be said of Hillary...

Comment

I guess I would get more excited about Hillary's lengthy list of crimes if there was a single, solitary chance in HELL that she would ever face penalties for any of it.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Trump is an arrogant, flamboyant jerk but at least he's been reasonably successful as a businessman. That's more than can be said of Hillary...
                What, did you forget about the shrill one making a small fortune on pork bellies using the WSJ part time? Sounds like a brilliant business person to me.
                Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Hillary the T-shirt...

Comment

President Trump will put her in the slammer.
                    My worst jump story:
                    No lie.

~
                    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                      President Trump will put her in the slammer.
                      Who do you think advised him to run in the first place?

If that rumor is true it's one of the biggest political miscalculations in a very long time.

Tuebor
                      Last edited by Tuebor; 27 Feb 16, 18:41.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                        Who do you think advised him to run in the first place?

If that rumor is true it's one of the biggest political miscalculations in a very long time.

Tuebor
                        Source please!
                        My worst jump story:
                        No lie.

~
                        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Source please!
                          Bear in mind the caveat "rumor."

The information came from a private conversation I had with a friend who was retired from the game, but still has friends playing. I gathered from the conversation that it was "shop talk," and you know how that can go. It is a rumor so take it for what it is worth.

Political Scientists and Presidential Historians are gonna love studying this election.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by Tuebor View Post
                            Bear in mind the caveat "rumor."

The information came from a private conversation I had with a friend who was retired from the game, but still has friends playing. I gathered from the conversation that it was "shop talk," and you know how that can go. It is a rumor so take it for what it is worth.

Political Scientists and Presidential Historians are gonna love studying this election.

Tuebor
                            But you believed it enough to mention it until you got called on it. Okay.
                            My worst jump story:
                            No lie.

~
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

But you believed it enough to mention it until you got called on it. Okay.
                              You need to re-read my original post. Please note where I wrote
                              I clearly delineated that my contention was a rumor. You then requested a source. I gave it, and again reiterated that it was a rumor so there is no call for you to snidely misrepresent my response as essentially a change of position. It was not, and I stand by my original statement.

Not to go too much detain into what was told to me privately, I will however note that that conversation was made early last autumn (late September or October). It was again brought up, as an aside several weeks ago. As for the source, he is someone who had and continues to have contact with people highly placed in many of the campaigns, and though a Republican he has many many Democratic friends.

The Reality is that there is generally very little personal animosity amongst politicians let alone their staffers. That has changed somewhat, and this same friend once bemoaned to me that (with the advent of the Tea Party) the days of everyone tearing themselves apart on the Senate floor then retiring to Sam Rayburn's office to get drunk are coming to an end.

Nobody wants to work with anyone anymore.

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X