Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racism at a university. Can't make this up... Or can you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racism at a university. Can't make this up... Or can you?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/26...k-charged.html

The more stuff like this comes out, the more skeptical of claims of racism against blacks, I get. What a pathetic bunch of liars.
    "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post

The more stuff like this comes out, the more skeptical of claims of racism against blacks, I get. What a pathetic bunch of liars.
    Goes on all the time.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by jonny87kz View Post

Serves those three dummies right! It's a good thing that the whole incident was caught on video; pathetic!
      Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
      Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

No good being self-proclaimed victims if you don't get the money, and it's an easy scam.
        Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Well, the good that will come from this is that now their financial aid will go to someone without a criminal record, maybe.
          My worst jump story:
          My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
          As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
          No lie.

~
          "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
          -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Disgraceful group of lairs
            War is less costly than servitude

Comment

I do note that Hillary climbed on the bandwagon before she even knew where the bandwagon was going.

Typical.

.... and the Dems think she is "good" for the country?

GG
              "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Originally posted by Grognard Gunny View Post
                I do note that Hillary climbed on the bandwagon before she even knew where the bandwagon was going.

Typical.

.... and the Dems think she is "good" for the country?

GG
                Like someone else we know well did on at least a couple of occasions (if I had a son......)
                Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

In a combined radio and television debate I heard last week, somebody who I coldn't see, (I was listening on the radio) complained about the use of the "N" word as a crime, and then pointed out that by far the majority of Rap musicians routinely use this "N" word in their published music all the time.

He felt it was a clear cut case of double standards.

Whatever happened to victims of namecalling, (which used to happen to me when I was in england, and then again when we went back to australia, my accent doing the damage every time).

Couldn't victims of "slurs" in general, CHOOSE not to let it get to them?

You know, "Sticks and stone...blah blah...but names will NEVER hurt me?"

surely you can't go through life being permanently 'offended' for every day of your life. At some pint, don't people just grow up and IGNORE?

Obviously not. And what of all those "protestors", how do they feel now?

I might point out that in response to a certain "movement" doing the rounds on siocial media and elsewhere, that the following truism applies more equally...

#ALL lives MATTER
                  My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
                  GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
                  Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Trung Si View Post
                    Like someone else we know well did on at least a couple of occasions (if I had a son......)
                    Exactly. Obama has a history of acting before he has any knowledge of the situation. Just like he did with San Bernardino, immediately calling for gun control before they knew whether it was a terrorist attack.
                    Quote from the article:
                    "I especially want to point out that what happened on the bus was not a 'hate crime,'" University Police Chief Frank Wiley said in a statement, according to the Albany Times-Union.

How this is suddenly not a hate crime is a mystery to me. If the white people had been responsible it would be a hate crime, but since black people are at fault it isn't apparently. This is a double standard that we seem to have in the US that will lead to more racism, not less. Racism is used as a weapon by black people and progressives, and every time they make a claim of racism and it's unfounded they add to the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                      Exactly. Obama has a history of acting before he has any knowledge of the situation. Just like he did with San Bernardino, immediately calling for gun control before they knew whether it was a terrorist attack.
                      Quote from the article:
                      "I especially want to point out that what happened on the bus was not a 'hate crime,'" University Police Chief Frank Wiley said in a statement, according to the Albany Times-Union.

How this is suddenly not a hate crime is a mystery to me. If the white people had been responsible it would be a hate crime, but since black people are at fault it isn't apparently. This is a double standard that we seem to have in the US that will lead to more racism, not less. Racism is used as a weapon by black people and progressives, and every time they make a claim of racism and it's unfounded they add to the problem.
                      ^This. That's what is truly pathetic about this situation. They attacked the white girl then claim they are the victims. I did learn a valuable lesson over the last several years. Things are rarely what they seem. Never judge a situation until all the information had come out.
                      "A foe who had fought so long and valiantly, and had suffered so much for a cause, though that cause was, I believe, one of the worst for which a people ever fought, and one for which there was the least excuse." Ulysses S. Grant

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                        This is an important point. No matter who you are if you are accused of racism while at the same time being a victim of racism you are eventually going to come to resent the people who are doing it to you and those who support them. Thus the cycle continues. The only way to and racism is to ignore it entirely and treat everyone the same. There's no such thing as a hate crime. A crime is a crime no matter who did it or why.
                        "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Related, on a similar note ...
                          Social Experiment Video Shows What Happens When a White Man Asks to Use a Black Manís Phone
                          http://injo.com/2016/02/544590-avers...ing-newsletter

BTW, FWIW, dude made a similar video survey with similar results when Black man asks White man to use his phone.
                          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Oh, they "made a mistake and misreported"?

The three of them ganged up on one girl and got counter-attacked and LOST the brawl... so the punks got all weepy on the phone with 911.
                            Cowards, bullies, and the sort of scum that always rises to the top when the establishment advocates revenge-based violence.
                            The Decline and Fall continues to pick up speed.
                            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

From the OP link:

Not a hate crime? The three girls reported it as a hate crime....they just left out that it was them doing the hating.
                              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X