Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm waiting for someone to blame Bush.
    My worst jump story:
    My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
    As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
    No lie.

~
    "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
    -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Or Trump

Comment

African American with a felony record. Doesn't fit most of the liberal's mantras so it's deemed not important by the MSM.

Comment

I am waiting for the pro-assault rifle crowd to call for all employees to be heavily armed. Maybe they can install gun vending machines in every lunch room across America. That would for sure solve the problem. To make it safer, the bullets could be dispensed in the washrooms from refitted past condom dispensers. It's safer not to store ammunition with guns you know. $5 for bullets with funds going to the staff Christmas party!

"War is hell, but actual combat is a motherf#cker"
          - Col. David Hackworth

Comment

Originally posted by coltshooter1 View Post
            African American with a felony record. Doesn't fit most of the liberal's mantras so it's deemed not important by the MSM.
            Hey, someone finally said it!

And its true.
            "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaOne View Post
              I am waiting for the pro-assault rifle crowd to call for all employees to be heavily armed. Maybe they can install gun vending machines in every lunch room across America. That would for sure solve the problem. To make it safer, the bullets could be dispensed in the washrooms from refitted past condom dispensers. It's safer not to store ammunition with guns you know. $5 for bullets with funds going to the staff Christmas party!

That's hardly practical. Assault rifles aren't that common, thousands of dollars and require special tax stamps and licenses to own. Besides you really don't get much added performance out of them for that kind of situation. A semi-auto AR-15 would be just as effective and much cheaper than an assault rifle.
              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X