Kansas shooting oddly lacking on details of shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas shooting oddly lacking on details of shooter

Three dead, including the shooter, along with 14 wounded. Yet, not a syllable on who the shooter is... That is very odd...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/she...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

One on camera worker said the shooter is "Black" and was using an "AK." But, press releases have nothing in them about the shooter.

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
    Three dead, including the shooter, along with 14 wounded. Yet, not a syllable on who the shooter is... That is very odd...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/she...Kz&ocid=SMSDHP

One on camera worker said the shooter is "Black" and was using an "AK." But, press releases have nothing in them about the shooter.
    Another ISIS inspired attack obviously.
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Possibly not. With some digging I found the guy's name as Cedric Ford. Prior criminal record in Florida, and was employed as a painter at the plant. Co-workers say he was being fired.
      Could well be a case of workplace violence this time.

Comment

Islam

Comment

Originally posted by Charger View Post
          Islam
          Some of the shooter's motives had emerged, but the sheriff declined to provide more details except to say the attack was "not terrorism."

"There were some things that triggered this particular individual," he said.
          Why let facts get in the way.
          "Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior to all other countries because you were born in it"
          G.B Shaw

"They promised us homes fit for heroes, they give us heroes fit for homes."
          Grandad, Only Fools and Horses

Comment

Originally posted by Sergio View Post
            Why let facts get in the way.
            I for one, am not. Right now it appears he was a Black, had a previous criminal record, was being fired, and that this is workplace violence.
            I'm sure more information will emerge in the next few days.

Islam appears to have ZERO to do with this.

Comment

Zéro to do with Islam ???
              Come on..With some enquiry , some will show that he was a customer from a 7-11 managed by a migrant from the ME ,and that consequently, he was a dangerous activist from daesh .
              Sounds plausible no ?
              That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Originally posted by sebfrench76 View Post
                Zéro to do with Islam ???
                Come on..With some enquiry , some will show that he was a customer from a 7-11 managed by a migrant from the ME ,and that consequently, he was a dangerous activist from daesh .
                Sounds plausible no ?
                No, not really. Hindus rule 7-11. Muslims are heavy in Hotels.
                Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                  It's the Sikhs that are the real danger... They look like them evil Arabs wear'in them there turbans....

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                    It's the Sikhs that are the real danger... They look like them evil Arabs wear'in them there turbans....
                    And worse, they're brown. Can't trust no brown people these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                      And worse, they're brown. Can't trust no brown people these days.
                      Nope. Brown people are not to be trusted. I accidentally thought my wife must have taken a tanning booth session.
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Nope. Brown people are not to be trusted. I accidentally thought my wife must have taken a tanning booth session.
                        At least she didn't go for the spray-on tan. Nothing is worse than an orange person. They're ruining this country, those damn orange people.

Comment

My bad .Forgot about Apu

That rug really tied the room together

Comment

You know blacks never did this sort of thing until they became white trash.
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                              At least she didn't go for the spray-on tan. Nothing is worse than an orange person. They're ruining this country, those damn orange people.
                              Ha. One of my ex's had some tanning cream and she called me over to apply it to her back. She kept telling what a better guy he was as I applied tiger stripes...

Best of all she never bothered me again after that...
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X