Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
    Hell yeah, I was waiting for this one.

"Going viral" was the doom of this loon. If it had just been on Fox, they would have ignored it. But YouTube? Now you are talking Big Time.
    Indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by Massena View Post
      Justice is served. And another screeching harpy bites the dust.
      Wait, are we talking about Hillary now?

Comment

Maybe the size of her old paypacket spurred her on to protestations of self righteousness?

Many large slaraied people also make protestations based on their own smug satisfaction with their 'lot' in life.

I'm sure with an 80% smaller salary she would have been nowhere near a protest of any kind
        My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
        GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
        Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

HA HA! Her job was "Professor of communication"...Very funny.

does anyone else see the irony of this, a woman supposedly an expert in communication with the masses, completely failes to communicate to the masses, and ends up becoming a big target for other groups that can paint a big "kill" symbol on their battle flag, and boast about how they brought down an establishment fat-cat by using her own mouth against her?

Great job! I love seeing overpaid and puffed up with self importance experts going down.
          My Articles, ALMOST LIVE, exclusive to The Armchair!

Soviet Submarines in WW2....The Mythology of Shiloh....(Edited) Both Sides of the Warsaw Ghetto
          GULAG Glossary....Who Really Killed The Red Baron?....Pearl Harbor At 75
          Lincoln-Douglas Debates

Comment

Originally posted by Drusus Nero View Post
            HA HA! Her job was "Professor of communication"...Very funny.

does anyone else see the irony of this, a woman supposedly an expert in communication with the masses, completely failes to communicate to the masses, and ends up becoming a big target for other groups that can paint a big "kill" symbol on their battle flag, and boast about how they brought down an establishment fat-cat by using her own mouth against her?

Great job! I love seeing overpaid and puffed up with self importance experts going down.
            She communicated effectively enough that it got her fired... She got national attention, most of it highly negative, stirred up debate, and got canned. I'd bet she was practicing what she teaches...

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
              Her salary was 400K. In Missouri. Freaking liberal hypocrite.
              Source please!
              My worst jump story:
              My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
              As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
              No lie.

~
              "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
              -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                She communicated effectively enough that it got her fired... She got national attention, most of it highly negative, stirred up debate, and got canned. I'd bet she was practicing what she teaches...
                She's liberal toast now.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

400K seems excessive. More like 40K. I doubt the football coaches base salary is 400k a year.

Comment

Originally posted by phil74501 View Post
                    400K seems excessive. More like 40K. I doubt the football coaches base salary is 400k a year.
                    I agree, deduct one zero from that amount.
                    Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

I was in error. The headline of the article was "Budget plan targets Click salary and ......" I scanned quickly through the article and and saw $402K. That amount turned out to include the salaries of her two supervisors that her antics also took down: Department of Communication Chair Mitchell McKinney and Dean of the College of Arts and Science Michael O’Brien.

It turns out that she also had a scuffle with the police when she organized a roadblock protest at an earlier date. She had claimed that one mistake should not cost a career - and then the police video showed up.

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/...cb165d975.html
                      Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Many of my "heros" are professors but I remember when they did their work for much less monetary compensation. Writing books and lectures are making many intellectual relatively rich these days. While I don't feel the rewards are out of line it does somehow distance me from them as individuals emotionally. It's hard to say if this is a flaw in my character or just a kind of sophistical romanticism.
                        We hunt the hunters

Comment

The article says her salary is $57,798 a year. That is pretty high for an assistant professor. The full time football coaches should make much more than this. I wonder what the assistant professors at the smaller Missouri colleges make?

The Missouri state budget will be $27 billion! Jindal pumped Louisiana's budget to about $18 Billion while cutting back education spending! Maybe Jindal should look into the Missouri University system for a job?

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

May her next home be a mansion...

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                              The article says her salary is $57,798 a year. That is pretty high for an assistant professor. The full time football coaches should make much more than this. I wonder what the assistant professors at the smaller Missouri colleges make?

The Missouri state budget will be $27 billion! Jindal pumped Louisiana's budget to about $18 Billion while cutting back education spending! Maybe Jindal should look into the Missouri University system for a job?

Pruitt
                              By my standards that is a pretty low salary. While some people justify low salaries for academics stating that they are getting paid for a hobby I think you could say that engineering can be a seen as a hobby as well.

My comments have more to do with the romantic idea of great minds divorcing themselves from earthly distractions. By that I don't mean love, or passion but the more mundane matters of owning property such as managing an estate.
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X