3 Colo Deputies Shot Serving Eviction Notice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Colo Deputies Shot Serving Eviction Notice

BAILEY, Colo. – The Latest on the shooting of three deputies in Colorado (all times local):
    12:50 p.m.
    Authorities say three sheriff's deputies were shot as they served an eviction notice in a Colorado mountain community, leaving one deputy and the attacker dead.
    Susan Medina, spokeswoman for the Colorado Bureau of Investigation, says the shooter fired at the deputies with a rifle. One had life-threatening injuries and was undergoing surgery, while the other deputy's injuries were not life-threatening.
    It's not clear if deputies killed the shooter.
    The violence happened at a hillside home in the town of Bailey, about 45 miles southwest of Denver.
    http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/02/24...on-notice.html
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Later update. One Deputy Killed, one seriously wounded, one wounded.

Suspected DoS.

http://www.policeone.com/officer-sho...-in-gun-battle
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

A small victory for Darwinism, but not worth the lives of any officers.

I believe that America has turned into a giant rat cage along the lines of a Skinner box, and our rage and insanity is largely attributable to the same basics - not enough food, water and breeding opportunities to go around.

Or, and my grandfather used to say: "All together, people are just no damned good."

Comment

I must have missed it. POTUS BHO expressed sympathy and condolences about this episode, when ... where???

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
          I must have missed it. POTUS BHO expressed sympathy and condolences about this episode, when ... where???
          Hi GDB

Do Presidents make such announcements every time an officer dies in the line of duty?

Regards

Andy H
          "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." Churchill

"I'm no reactionary.Christ on the Mountain! I'm as idealistic as Hell" Eisenhower

Comment

No, they do not. Obama does not even give condolences to families of soldier killed in the line of duty, as Bush Sr. did.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
              No, they do not. Obama does not even give condolences to families of soldier killed in the line of duty, as Bush Sr. did.
              I think your thinking of Dubya Bush, it's my understanding that he personally wrote (typed?) a letter to the family of every serviceman/woman KIA in Iraq & Afghanistan while he was in office.

I have always been impressed with the class and dignity of the Bush clan

Comment

Originally posted by Andy H View Post
                Hi GDB

Do Presidents make such announcements every time an officer dies in the line of duty?

Regards

Andy H
                Considering how often this one has commented when some "thug" has been killed by LEOs ...

Comment

Hi GDB

Regards

Andy H
                  No only when criminals who look like his nonexistent son are killed by police.
                  "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Hi GDB

Regards

Andy H
                    Most real presidents don't have time to do so, but this is the first one that's had the time to not only comment but send White House representatives to the funeral of a POS criminal like Mike Brown. By acknowledging one and not the other he's made a political statement that he stands by the criminals and has no use for law enforcement.

Comment

Hi GDB

Regards

Andy H
                      Normally a President sends a letter to the next of kin, often to those wounded in the line of duty. I have letters from both Bushes. Slick willie did the same for a friend of mine.

Bobo isn't enough of a man to do so. Not that I've met many street officers who would use a missive from him as anything but toilet paper.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Hi GDB

Regards

Andy H
                        No Andy, but this one does, not to the police, but to the thugs and on two occasions that I am aware of, even before anyone knows what actually happened and in both of those it turned out that the thug was the aggressor, he should have learned from the Trayvon Martin case but no, he turned around and did the same thing again with the Michael Brown incident.
                        And now Hillary does the same thing before anyone knew what really happened.

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                        Considering how often this one has commented when some "thug" has been killed by LEOs ...
                        Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                        No only when criminals who look like his nonexistent son are killed by police.
                        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

The official word has gone out to local county LEO's in my part of Colorado - they are to wear their vests off duty as well as on whenever they go out of their home.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X