X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frisco17
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
    Like the Tea Party movement it started off with noble intentions, in this case to secure our borders but was quickly hijacked by White nationalist bigots and other assorted wackos who just hate Hispanic people irrespective of their legal status. Likewise the Tea Party started off in 2006/2007as a largely libertarian movement to advocate for responsible government spending and was later hijacked by social conservatives, White nationalist bigots, and anti-government loons around the time Obama was elected president in 2008.
    Always those evil white nationalist bigots in every one of your posts. They're the cause of all the world's problems aren't they. You see racism and evil from those nasty white people everywhere you look after all. Me thinks you're projecting.

Maybe you should accept that no group is any more of less hateful than any other and they all do it equally. Maybe then you'll sound a bit less racist. After all your kind love tolerance and PC right? Then stop discriminating against me with your hate speech. ACG is my safe space and I don't like hearing such bigotry here.

Leave a comment:

• Arnold J Rimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
    So EVERY hate group tracking is to be ignored.

ACLU is led by over zealous lawyers, SPLC by a significant population, and ADL is Jewish.

Which sources do you trust then?
    The ACLU exists to oppose the status quo. They're represented Nazis and the KKK, and the AGF, to name a few.

The SPLC sees hate crimes under every bed. They have labeled the Boy Scouts as a hate group, and routine inflate every statistic they generate.

The ADL is somewhat more reliable, but they're fast on the draw and definitely liberal.

Leave a comment:

• T. A. Gardner
    replied
    Some of the Arizona Minutemen were pretty much racist jerkwads and such.

J. T. Ready for example, or Chris Simcox.

These organizations have attracted a good number of nut goobers, racists, and assorted villainy to them.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Ex your missing the point. The FBI doesn't call them domestic terrorists and they are hindering bobos open borders.

If the feds could they would. Think about all the liberal hate on the Minutemen and how the liberals try to distort and vilify all of their adversaries. Its a common tactic with them. Look at the misleading op. The author tries to lump the punks with the Minutemen to discredit all of them. It's a typical ploy.

Like the guys who you were talking about, they incense one group of wackos and when they break the law they lump the law abiding in with them to discredit all.

Fast and Furious is another example, give guns to criminals. Then blame all the law abiding for the results of the the illegal gun giveaways...

Goggle 'cop leaves gun in bathroom'.

Once is a incident. Many times and it gets suspicious...
    Last edited by Bwaha; 25 Feb 16, 22:40.

Leave a comment:

• The Exorcist
    replied
    I don't even care who the Feds call "Domestic Terrorists" anymore. When the put that tag on a couple of guys who's backfire got out of control, the entire concept lost meaning for me.

Ah, good old Arizona, home of one the the biggest RINOs of them all-

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
    I do not think so, this was a well known extremist group with a clearly bigoted ideology; their web site included references to "subhuman Mexicans."

Cited from "Right-Wing Resurgence: How a Domestic Terrorist Threat is Being Ignored" by Daryl Johnson. Rowman & Littlefield Publishers.
    Yeah, that source doesn't sound biased at all.

Got a link showing where specifically this occurs?

Because when anti Minutemen whining occurred, it was by leftists who don't understand what a vigilante is. (Hint, it's not someone who sees a crime and then calls the police which is what they generally did.) With all the anti conservative nonsense leveled against them I'm going to need more than your gentleman's word that they are as dastardly as you claim.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    How many bodies are in a desert?

Answer:

As many as you can dig up.
    You'll have to do better than that.

It's not ultra right wingers burying those bodies, it's other immigrants. Preying on their own.

Sounds familiar, doesn't it?

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Also some of them die just trying to cross the desert and the coyotes will often rape and or rob the people trying to get into here. Sometimes they are kidnapped and held for either slavery or ransom.

I'd like to be rid of the anchor baby law, followed by a work permit visa. I look at it as though someone starts camping in my yard w/o permission and when I try to get the sheriff to remove them he refuses because he doesn't want to...

Leave a comment:

• wolfhnd
    replied
    Advocating changes to the law by prejudicial raids with a "kill em all and let God sort em out" because the "only a very small part of it is legitimate asylum seeking" thinking leads to many more 9 year old dead kids rather than a change to the law.
    The point is that advocating looking the other way at illegal immigration creates a lawless environment. I don't think anyone wants armed vigilantes but that is what you get when laws are not enforced. The real victims of our failure to enforce our border are most often the illegals themselves.

I have no problem with people advocating for open migration but until the law is changed they should refrain from advocating illegal behavior.

The issue of asylum seeking is relevant because it involves how many 9 year olds die because illegals have taken the place of legitimate asylum seekers. People across party lines would be much more open to accepting legitimate immigrants if there was no existing immigration problem.

Drugs are part of the illegal immigration issue but how many 9 year olds are killed in our inner cities where immigration does not play a part. Where there are illegal drugs there is violence. Suggesting that laws be uniformly enforced would seem to play little part in the death of the 9 year old in question. He could just as easily been killed by rival gangs if or if he had not stayed in Mexico because drug traffic across the border is killing many Mexicans everyday.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
    Jim Gilchrist himself has stated publicly that his movement attracted people with "sinister intentions":
    Sure, but they were booted and went to one of the splinter parties when they voiced their bigoted opinions.

Like I said before I personally checked it out (albeit when it was just starting) and didn't observe anything but citizens who wanted to hinder the flow of illegals.

Btw their actions at that time was to notify border patrol of the locations of illegal incursions. Not to shoot it out with the illegals or detain them...

Leave a comment:

• 101combatvet
    replied
    I wouldn't like prejudicial house raids by a bunch of guys "on a hunch."

I'm sure the kid that died in the last raid wasn't a drug dealer.
    Are you familiar with the evidence before the raid?

The girl died because her father put her in dangerous environment. Hasn't anyone told you that drugs are harmful to your health? Apparently, her father didn't care much for her safety.

Leave a comment:

• ChrisF1987
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    The thing is all of the above are proponents of the open border movement. I believe in immigration. Just legally, no one has the right to violate our border. Just look at whats happening in Europe... How many illegals do we have residing in country now? Do you want to just continue to ignore the problem?

This is a classic attack pattern of the left, 'Your a racist'. It's just gotten old as far as I'm concerned... Find verifiable non-biased reports and I will believe it. But like I said if flies against my experiences...

Just because a bunch of lefties (or righties) say something over and over doesn't make it factual...
    Jim Gilchrist himself has stated publicly that his movement attracted people with "sinister intentions":
    In a June 2008 interview with the OC Register, Jim Gilchrist stated, "Am I happy at the outcome of this whole movement? I am very, very sad, very disappointed". He also added, "There's all kinds of organizations that have spawned from the Minuteman Project and I have to say, some of the people who have gotten into this movement have sinister intentions. ...I have found, after four years in this movement...I very well may have been fighting for people with less character and less integrity than the 'open border fanatics' I have been fighting against", Gilchrist concluded. "And that is a phenomenal indictment of something I have created."
    Like the Tea Party movement it started off with noble intentions, in this case to secure our borders but was quickly hijacked by White nationalist bigots and other assorted wackos who just hate Hispanic people irrespective of their legal status. Likewise the Tea Party started off in 2006/2007as a largely libertarian movement to advocate for responsible government spending and was later hijacked by social conservatives, White nationalist bigots, and anti-government loons around the time Obama was elected president in 2008.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied

ACLU is led by over zealous lawyers, SPLC by a significant population, and ADL is Jewish.

FBI — Domestic Terrorism: Focus on Militia Extremism

https://www.fbi.gov/.../militia_092211

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Sep 22, 2011 - The latest story in our series on domestic terror threats looks at militia extremists. ... Report Threats · AZ Index · Site Map. Search.Missing: minuteman

Note the missing on the search.

Leave a comment:

• BKnight3
    replied
    Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    The thing is all of the above are proponents of the open border movement. I believe in immigration. Just legally, no one has the right to violate our border. Just look at whats happening in Europe... How many illegals do we have residing in country now? Do you want to just continue to ignore the problem?

This is a classic attack pattern of the left, 'Your a racist'. It's just gotten old as far as I'm concerned... Find verifiable non-biased reports and I will believe it. But like I said if flies against my experiences...

Just because a bunch of lefties (or righties) say something over and over doesn't make it factual...

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied
    Would you believe an Anti Defamation League source?

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X