Justice American Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice American Style

If you think guns are the problem ask yourself this.
    Would you want to live in Oakland unarmed?

Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Did you notice in that first one that somebody fired a fully automatic weapon at one point. There's clearly a burst fired from an fully auto weapon. I have ZERO doubt it was illegally modified and illegally possessed.

Of course... who would want to live in Oakland...?

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      Did you notice in that first one that somebody fired a fully automatic weapon at one point. There's clearly a burst fired from an fully auto weapon. I have ZERO doubt it was illegally modified and illegally possessed.

Of course... who would want to live in Oakland...?
      I did notice that. Did you notice the second video where the police retreat?
      Clearly that action would come from the top down, mayor to police commissioner, to police chief to the street cop.
      Oakland and a few other places like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit have been taken over by gangs, remove those cities from the crime statistics and America suddenly has a very low murder rate.
      I'm thinking a few well place snipers with Barret .50 rifles, reducing a few of these guys to a red mist may be a starting point in reversing the trend.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
        Clearly that action would come from the top down, mayor to police commissioner, to police chief to the street cop.
        Oakland and a few other places like Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit have been taken over by gangs, remove those cities from the crime statistics and America suddenly has a very low murder rate.
        I'm thinking a few well place snipers with Barret .50 rifles, reducing a few of these guys to a red mist may be a starting point in reversing the trend.
        Clearly a single officer confronting what is essentially a small riot would be foolish to try and stop a mob singlehandedly.

If the police really wanted to fix the situation they should start using bait cars where they know one of these situations exists. That is, send in a single patrol car with a single officer. The second the mob starts to threaten and attack the car SWAT, and a dozen other cars come screaming in from every direction, there are helicopters overhead, and they start systematically arresting everyone involved.
        Anyone with an illegal firearm is handed over to the feds where they're suddenly looking at double digits in prison for possession of that weapon.

It'd only take two or three times for word to get out that you start one of these displays and you're going to prison with serious time involved. That'd end that.

Comment

Two points...
          1. Detroit has a bad crime problem, but it doesn't have a gang problem. We've never had the Bloods, Crips, or any of those. I won't say that there are no gangs, but they are the local, informal kind.
          2. Why a Barrett .50? Sight lines in urban areas are short. There's nothing that can't be done with a nice portable, 20in barrel 308 or 223. Easier on the wallet, and shoulder.

Comment

...Would you want to live in Oakland unarmed?...
            I have no desire to live in Oakland regardless of weapons status.

Comment

Drones...

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                Two points...
                1. Detroit has a bad crime problem, but it doesn't have a gang problem. We've never had the Bloods, Crips, or any of those. I won't say that there are no gangs, but they are the local, informal kind.
                2. Why a Barrett .50? Sight lines in urban areas are short. There's nothing that can't be done with a nice portable, 20in barrel 308 or 223. Easier on the wallet, and shoulder.
                Pshychology 101: The Barett .50 is a crowd pleaser...people don't want to see the perp fall down...they want to see him blown apart.

BTW - Barrett's are used in urban combat situations in the Middle East all ofthe time. If a guy ducks behind a wall, just shoot through the wall.
                Last edited by Mountain Man; 24 Feb 16, 17:45. Reason: spelling error due to diplopia

Comment

Oakland, Richmond live there ? Not even with an Ifn platoon if I have my way.
                  "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Funny...I went to high school in El Cerrito, my school played against Oakland, Richmond, Berkeley and Albany, and I took lifeguard lessons in the evenings in Berkeley at the downtown Y...now it;s not safe to any of those things in any of those towns.

Came back from Korea and docked in Oakland Army Terminal, too.

This is one major reason I did not go back for my high school reunion, and turned down the invitation to the second reunion.

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                      Funny...I went to high school in El Cerrito, my school played against Oakland, Richmond, Berkeley and Albany, and I took lifeguard lessons in the evenings in Berkeley at the downtown Y...now it;s not safe to any of those things in any of those towns.

Came back from Korea and docked in Oakland Army Terminal, too.

This is one major reason I did not go back for my high school reunion, and turned down the invitation to the second reunion.
                      I was stationed on a carrier out of NAS Alameda for about 3 years and Oakland wasn't that bad then. Terminal Island across the bay was the really bad area to be in. The Vietnamese boat refugees cleaned that septic tank up... Something about they'd been caught in a crossfire in a war for decades and now some punks think they could rob and beat them... The Vietnamese didn't play that for long...

Comment

I would like to go back to San Diego for a short visit, otherwise I will stay out of Kalifornia...
                        Don't waste your time always searching for those wasted years...

Comment

If you think guns are the problem ask yourself this.
                          Would you want to live in Oakland unarmed?
                          Nope, the answer is always more guns. More guns makes everything safer. If there are too many handguns get body armor and assault rifles with armor piercing rounds. Too many assault rifles then law abiding citizens should be allowed claymores and frags. Besides if the purpose of the second amendment is to be ready for political violence, there is no reason standard infantry weapons should be excluded. Same too handheld anti-tank weapons.

Comment

I see the no respect for anyone attitude everyday in Baltimore. That is "change" and "yes we can."
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                              Two points...
                              Using the .50 on the loudmouth ringleader has multiple benefits mostly psychological,

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X