Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shawna Cox, women arrested with Bundy Bothers files suit vs Feds for $666+ Billion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shawna Cox, women arrested with Bundy Bothers files suit vs Feds for $666+ Billion.

Yes in a brilliantly written self file case she is sueing for $666,666,666,666.66.

The link below as a copy of her filing:

http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-woma...works-of-devil

An example:

The State and Federal employees who organized together to attempt to execute me and my co-witnesses and co-informants did so, to terrorize the people of the United States of America so they could continue to socialize and communize the United States of America.
    “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
    “To talk of many things:
    Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
    Of cabbages—and kings—
    And why the sea is boiling hot—
    And whether pigs have wings.”
    ― Lewis Carroll

...suffered damages from the works of the devil...
    Might be difficult to prove that in court.

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
      Might be difficult to prove that in court.
      And she uses magic words that will help her. Classic Sovereign Citizen stuff.

3. The court that is attempting to prosecute me is an Article 4 court and not an article 3 court.
      4. I object to the court continuing to attempt to identify me as a subject of corporate United States of America, I ask the court to cease and desist this, and acknowledge I am a sovereign citizen with State and Federal constitutional rights and protections of law.
      5. I am requesting a fact finding hearing to identify the status of the court and my status with the court.
      If you use those magic words the government will flee!
      “To talk of many things:
      Of cabbages—and kings—
      ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
        And she uses magic words that will help her. Classic Sovereign Citizen stuff.

If you use those magic words the government will flee!
        They all drink the same koolaid
        Last edited by Urban hermit; 18 Feb 16, 11:53.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
          Yes in a brilliantly written self file case she is sueing for $666,666,666,666.66.

The link below as a copy of her filing:

http://kutv.com/news/local/utah-woma...works-of-devil

An example:
          All those knuckle-dragging cretins, including this vapid woman, should be treated like the terrorists that they actually are. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and thrown in jail for as long as possible.
          Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
          Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

An while we are at it, send her some copper wire because she isn't rapped that tight.
            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

If it ever goes to trial she's going to regret the fact that she didn't ask for more...

Comment

Better link:

http://media.oregonlive.com/oregon-s...aimcounter.pdf
                “To talk of many things:
                Of cabbages—and kings—
                ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Skoblin View Post
                  If it ever goes to trial she's going to regret the fact that she didn't ask for more...
                  Devil only has so much money.
                  “To talk of many things:
                  Of cabbages—and kings—
                  ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

That rug really tied the room together

Comment

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

I hate dealing with those cretins. They spout that babble they learned by rote and make the entire process much more annoying.

They refuse to acknowledge any authority or restriction, but are quick to invoke their rights at every turn, including rights that no one has.

The only joy in the process is when the slow wheels of the system finally grind down upon them and they learn the hard way.
                        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

What I find amusing, on both far ends of the political spectrum, is how quick people are to adopt a martyr who agrees with their views, before checking out their background. Some good examples are Michael Brown and Rodney King for the Left and the Bundys and Zimmerman on the Right.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                            All those knuckle-dragging cretins, including this vapid woman, should be treated like the terrorists that they actually are. They should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and thrown in jail for as long as possible.
                            Terrorists? Really? How many people did the kill or attempt to kill? How many buildings etc did they try to blow up? Who did they try to intimidate? The most you can say is they are a bunch of morons who should have went about their protest a little less cluelessly, but they sho' ain't t'rrorists.

I wish people would stop dumbing down words. Our language is becoming meaningless.

Tuebor

Comment

Originally posted by johns624 View Post
                              What I find amusing, on both far ends of the political spectrum, is how quick people are to adopt a martyr who agrees with their views, before checking out their background. Some good examples are Michael Brown and Rodney King for the Left and the Bundys and Zimmerman on the Right.
                              This is part and parcel of having a cause. Without feeling trod upon it is difficult to make a case, and as "proofs" of being down-trodden one requires a martyr.

Tuebor

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X