Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bundy aftermath

http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/feds-...serve/45472865

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Federal prosecutors say investigators combing through an Oregon wildlife refuge occupied for nearly six weeks by an armed group discovered firearms, explosives and trenches dug near artifacts.
    Assistant U.S. Attorneys Ethan Knight and Geoffrey Barrow also said in a court filing Tuesday that the FBI is concerned vehicles at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge might be booby-trapped.
    Prosecutors say the occupiers appear to have dug two trenches near "sensitive
    Areas"
    Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.
    Russ Travers, CIA analyst, 2001

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
    http://www.ktvb.com/news/local/feds-...serve/45472865

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) - Federal prosecutors say investigators combing through an Oregon wildlife refuge occupied for nearly six weeks by an armed group discovered firearms, explosives and trenches dug near artifacts.
    Assistant U.S. Attorneys Ethan Knight and Geoffrey Barrow also said in a court filing Tuesday that the FBI is concerned vehicles at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge might be booby-trapped.
    Prosecutors say the occupiers appear to have dug two trenches near "sensitive
    Areas"
    I am not surprised at all, if I recall correctly they also damaged American Indian artifacts. Judging by their rhetoric I would say the FBI is perfectly right to be concerned about booby traps.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
      I am not surprised at all, if I recall correctly they also damaged American Indian artifacts. Judging by their rhetoric I would say the FBI is perfectly right to be concerned about booby traps.
      there are missing artifacts, papers that were destroyed, trenches dug through restricted areas areas, left human waste trash and rotting food behind, damaged federal vehicles.
      They were a real class act.
      Dispite our best intentions, the system is dysfunctional that intelligence failure is guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban hermit View Post
        there are missing artifacts, papers that were destroyed, trenches dug through restricted areas areas, left human waste trash and rotting food behind, damaged federal vehicles.
        They were a real class act.
        I'm sure the building had toilets that would be functioning prior to the water being shut off. So the Feds can blame themselves for that one.

Anyway, these guys were doomed to fail. They're Bundys.
        ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Gixxer86g View Post
          I'm sure the building had toilets that would be functioning prior to the water being shut off. So the Feds can blame themselves for that one.

So what they cant **** in a hole?
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
            So what they cant **** in a hole?
            I don't know, I wasn't there. Ground was probably frozen. Then again, they weren't the brightest stars in the sky......
            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Certainly don't seem to have been a very well regulated militia!
              Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe (H G Wells)
              Mit der Dummheit kaempfen Goetter selbst vergebens (Friedrich von Schiller)

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                Ouch!
                Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

The water was shut off, but not the septic system. All they had to do was manually fill the toilet tank and then flush.
                  Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Well done.
                    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Very true. Heroes of the Revolution are spinning in their graves to see such as these bringing shame to the term.
                      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Comment

Ha, good one!
                          ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                            Very true. Heroes of the Revolution are spinning in their graves to see such as these bringing shame to the term.
                            That is true, but that was a joke from Mark.
                            ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

Comment

That is true, but that was a joke from Mark.
                              With his accent its hard to tell.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X