Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Obama See Voter Angst

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Obama See Voter Angst

    Most of you know that Obama was recently in northern California for several fundraisers. It was during his visit to the home of a venture capitalist that Obama sounded the alarm on voter angst. He told Democrat supporters who paid $33,400 each to attend the dinner in Atherton, “strange things can happen when voters are scared and the angst people are feeling are finding a voice.”

    Obama said the country is at an interesting political moment and that people are anxious. He said people are worried despite the economic and other progress since he took office. He seems befuddled that people are feeling this way. Of course he went on to detail what he inherited in 2008. and still blamed the previous admin for all the problems that are occurring, even now….still.

    Obama admitted that the disquiet and concerns are now expressing itself in the Republican Party. He warned several times about people doing strange things when they are scared. Eric Schultz also echoed Obama by saying, “when there is frustration in Washington,” that animates the electorate.


    This was only covered in the local neighborhood paper. It will cost $2.95 to read the printed article.

    http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/..._useweights=no
    Last edited by Persephone; 16 Feb 16, 20:14.
    "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

  • #2
    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
    ...
    Obama said the country is at an interesting political moment and that people are anxious. He said people are worried despite the economic and other progress since he took office. He seems befuddled that people are feeling this way. Of course he went on to detail what he inherited in 2008. and still blamed the previous admin for all the problems that are occurring, even now….still.
    ...
    I think barely covers it, just for that alone.

    he must believe his own staff's doctored stats, the ones they put out for public consumption... and be skipping his own briefings (still) where people in the know would actually be able to tell him the truth.

    Even for a Lame Schmuck President, he's acting strangely.

    Comment


    • #3
      Next, Obama will be telling us he sees dead people...

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
        Next, Obama will be telling us he sees dead people...

        He does, every time they show up to vote.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Tsar View Post

          He does, every time they show up to vote.

          Comment


          • #6
            Part of a narcissistic personality disorder is the inability to see oneself as part of the problem, or in any way responsible for anything bad.

            Although I hate to invoke Goodwin's Law, this is a history forum, so:

            At the end of the war, with Germany literally in ruins, Hitler declared that the German people had failed to rise to the level required by his visions of greatness. He saw no failure or responsibility on his part in the destruction of Germany and most of Europe. Like Obama, his narcissism demanded that he place all of the blame elsewhere.

            Do not expect Obama to ever admit that his tenure in office of totally responsible for what has become of America, and for what he calls "voter angst", which is in reality anger directed at him specifically for his incompetence and arrogance.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Tsar View Post

              He does, every time they show up to vote.

              Bubbles are good....

              http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-conspiracies/

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                Part of a narcissistic personality disorder is the inability to see oneself as part of the problem, or in any way responsible for anything bad.

                Although I hate to invoke Goodwin's Law, this is a history forum, so:

                At the end of the war, with Germany literally in ruins, Hitler declared that the German people had failed to rise to the level required by his visions of greatness. He saw no failure or responsibility on his part in the destruction of Germany and most of Europe. Like Obama, his narcissism demanded that he place all of the blame elsewhere.

                Do not expect Obama to ever admit that his tenure in office of totally responsible for what has become of America, and for what he calls "voter angst", which is in reality anger directed at him specifically for his incompetence and arrogance.

                You know, MM...I don't recall Obama ever taking blame for anything that went wrong, he's always laying blame on others. But he'll gladly take credit for things that went right that he had absolutely no part in.
                "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

                "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                  You know, MM...I don't recall Obama ever taking blame for anything that went wrong, he's always laying blame on others. But he'll gladly take credit for things that went right that he had absolutely no part in.
                  Worst part of that he seems to have a real talent for making you actually enjoy the @$$ r..p..ing that you got for being part of it too...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                    You know, MM...I don't recall Obama ever taking blame for anything that went wrong, he's always laying blame on others. But he'll gladly take credit for things that went right that he had absolutely no part in.
                    I know of just one time that he did ... sort of.

                    It was when he said that all those Shovel Ready jobs "weren't"... and then smiled and laughed, at us, apparently, once all the Stimulus money was gone.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Persephone View Post
                      You know, MM...I don't recall Obama ever taking blame for anything that went wrong, he's always laying blame on others. But he'll gladly take credit for things that went right that he had absolutely no part in.
                      A politician only takes the blame when they can't deny it anymore - and even then, there are always a few holdouts.

                      Comment

                      Latest Topics

                      Collapse

                      Working...
                      X