Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine Bronze Star recipient from iconic Fallujah photo attacked at a DC McDonald's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would absolutely be impossible. The people benefitting from these racist laws wouldn't want to give up their free ride and the bleeding hearts brigade would have a stroke because trying to make everyone equal and remove special privileges from certain minorities is the height of racism. The irony is they don't see the racism in themselves. I had a discussion with someone about this years ago which basically boiled down to the other guy saying "Minorities need affirmative action to level the playing field and make it fair for them, otherwise they wouldn't have a chance to make something of themselves." He didn't even notice the irony fact that he thought they were incapable of doing anything for themselves and that they needed the government's help to have any value in their life. Like he was some kind of savior who could deliver the poor helpless minorities to the promise land that they were incapable of reaching without help from the likes of him. Then he calls me a racist when I point there hypocrisy out to him. That is the kind of people we'd be dealing with.
    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
      Nothing will ever be perfect but the US is probably one of the worst for developed countries.
      THAT is nothing but wishful thinking on your part.

Just because there's no hate in my blood doesn't make me a democrat.
      http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...4&postcount=19

No hate in your blood...except for the people and things you do actually hate.

But I'll, once again, give you the benefit of the doubt and just consider it naivety, inexperience and being uninformed on your part, instead of just outright hate. I guess.
      The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
        It would absolutely be impossible. The people benefitting from these racist laws wouldn't want to give up their free ride and the bleeding hearts brigade would have a stroke because trying to make everyone equal and remove special privileges from certain minorities is the height of racism. The irony is they don't see the racism in themselves. I had a discussion with someone about this years ago which basically boiled down to the other guy saying "Minorities need affirmative action to level the playing field and make it fair for them, otherwise they wouldn't have a chance to make something of themselves." He didn't even notice the irony fact that he thought they were incapable of doing anything for themselves and that they needed the government's help to have any value in their life. Like he was some kind of savior who could deliver the poor helpless minorities to the promise land that they were incapable of reaching without help from the likes of him. Then he calls me a racist when I point there hypocrisy out to him. That is the kind of people we'd be dealing with.
        Please, list those special privileges.
        “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
        “To talk of many things:
        Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
        Of cabbages—and kings—
        And why the sea is boiling hot—
        And whether pigs have wings.”
        ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
          Please, list those special privileges.
          His post about racial quotas, back on page two, is a start ...
          http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...2&postcount=28
          TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

I really don't care about racism at this point. Let the Marines show them that you don't rat pack one of their own... You want to end this??? Jar heads on vacation. Oh a couple of K of them would sort it out...

I'm certain members of other branches would like to join the festivities...

Shake and bake baby. Show the punks that there's a price to pay...
            Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
              I really don't care about racism at this point. Let the Marines show them that you don't rat pack one of their own... You want to end this??? Jar heads on vacation. Oh a couple of K of them would sort it out...

I'm certain members of other branches would like to join the festivities...

Shake and bake baby. Show the punks that there's a price to pay...
              This is stupid idea and is actually bordering on advocating hate crimes based on race.

You want a couple thousand Marines to go around randomly beating up Black people?

I suggest you drop this approach and apologize before Bad Wolf sees your post.
              Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                This is stupid idea and is actually bordering on advocating hate crimes based on race.

You want a couple thousand Marines to go around randomly beating up Black people?

I suggest you drop this approach and apologize before Bad Wolf sees your post.
                Well I never intended it in that fashion. What I want is the MP's to make the area safe and law abiding. Not to rough up law abiding citizens...

The criminals will roll when they see their revenues dry up and move on...

DC is a hellhole, It'd do the people there a hell of a lotta good to be able to walk the streets with a couple of MP's on every street corner...

No racial discrimination intended. But crime should be suppressed. Beating on my fellow service people gets me roiled.

Jacking ho's and dealers till they roll doesn't upset me. They will turn over the guilty parties...

Like I said many times before, interfere with illicit commerce and the criminals will roll on their own...

Sorry if I came off as beating law abiding citizens, or law abiding non citizens. But gangsters get whats coming...

Capish? Make it public and renowned, and get some trouble...
                Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I don't know of anyone that matters who have condemned police as a whole. I think the core message has been that reform needs to be made to prohibit the bad apples from discriminating and getting away with it. That's not a generalization of all police.

Wonder why you didn't cite a source for your claim that blacks are guilty of more hate crimes. Could it be that you pulled that from your ass and are completely oblivious to reality?

Looks like it.

I believe it was a homosexual black male who was murdered and then run over by two white males because of his skin color and sexual orientation. There are too many similar stories of pure savagery that you seem to want to ignore.

At any rate, I don't think it's fair to generalize anyone white or black so I don't know what you're trying to prove. The issue here is that multiple ACG members are guilty of such blatant ignorance and were called out for it. Of course they don't mind though, some people take pride in their hatred.
                  Yeah, it is true that blacks rarely commit any crimes. I suspect all the crimes reported that blacks commit are really just a bunch of white red-necks in blackface.

Comment

Originally posted by Pruitt View Post
                    Silly me! I thought the topic of discussion was the unprovoked attack and robbery of a decorated Hispanic Marine by Blacks that called him a Racist? Why aren't you taking up for the Marine? It was bad enough that it happened at a McDonalds. The poor Marine might not have survived if he had went to a KFC or Church's outlet. Is it a magic phrase "Are you a Racist?" that makes the whole crime politically acceptable?

If you want a discussion on Hate Crimes, why don't you start a new thread?

Pruitt
                    That sounds racist. You see the white man forced the black youths to act in this way because of their continued racist behavior towards blacks. Understand the logic here?

Comment

The Blacks were not being forced by anyone to knock a Hispanic Male on the back of the head with a firearm. No one forced them to take his wallet and cut his pockets open. The crime was premeditated and they would have robbed anyone they ran into. People are responsible for their own actions. Blaming this on "The Man" is bull feces.

Pruitt
                      Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Who here wants to be black and take advantage of all the great opportunities they have in America? Eoe, to my knowledge just prohibits employers from turning down a candidate due to their race, or not advancing them due to race. They don't have quotas to meet. University acceptance rates would be a viable argument. It needs to be changed. I would like to know how often those rules are actually going into effect though and to what degree. I would imagine most popular universities would have enough qualified black applicants whereas that wouldn't even come into play.

In the end, the good and bad considered I don't see how anyone can make it out like blacks have it great and the government is actually on their side. That's not the case. The things our government has done to blacks and poor communities in general has been atrocious. From past to present day. Look at Flint, something like that would not happen in a more affluent community. At the very least, the response would have been much different.

Things can't be that good or stacked in their favor if no one here envies their position.

White privilege can be as simple as walking into a meeting with an investor, without fear of being pre-judged based on the color of your skin.
                        "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                        - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Who here wants to be black and take advantage of all the great opportunities they have in America?
                          Me. I want to become the President of the United States of America, the Attorney General, Secretary of State, General Chief of Staff, and maybe even a great brain surgeon.

Not to mention being in the NFL, NBA, WBC, etc.....
                          Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

Who here wants to be black and take advantage of all the great opportunities they have in America?.
                            You must have missed the memo from 2008 & 2012. We have a Black President. What other great opportunities are there?
                            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Salinator View Post
                              Me. I want to become the President of the United States of America, the Attorney General, Secretary of State, General Chief of Staff, and maybe even a great brain surgeon.

Not to mention being in the NFL, NBA, WBC, etc.....
                              Point of order; the great brain surgeon is Republican so he doesn't count.
                              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

White privilege can be as simple as walking into a meeting with an investor, without fear of being pre-judged based on the color of your skin.
                                Ask some of us older posters what "White Privilege" has done for us. I still remember when I was in the final three being considered for an Electrician's job at the Nelson's Power Plant in Westlake, LA. The person they hired was a Black Female! I had worked there years before when they were building the place. The Feds were always after them to hire Minorities.

How many people have you met that have had meetings with investors?

Once again, what is YOUR ethnic background? I am what is referred to as a Louisiana Redneck, brightly White.

Pruitt
                                Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X