Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marine Bronze Star recipient from iconic Fallujah photo attacked at a DC McDonald's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marine Bronze Star recipient from iconic Fallujah photo attacked at a DC McDonald's

Sad story:

“The kids were asking me if I think that black lives mattered,” Marquez said on Monday. “I was ignoring them, just because I felt intimidated. I felt how they approached me, it was very hostile. I felt they were really trying to intimidate me and just trying to start a confrontation with me.”
    The police report does not include a description of the people involved with the incident, which was first reported by the Daily Caller News Foundation. One of the suspects allegedly hit Marquez with a gun after calling him a racist, the report says. Police have not yet made any arrests in the case, a spokesman said.

Marquez said his memories of what happened next are a blur. He said the restaurant’s manager later told him that security camera footage shows one of the people hitting him in the back of the head with an unknown object as he was leaving the McDonald's.

http://www.marinecorpstimes.com/stor...alds/80463452/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

No Bobo speech? Of course not, the victim doesn't look like he could be Bobo's son. But the attackers do......
    ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

I'd like to see how long those thugs would last in the situation he was in. Send them to Fallujah and we'll see how much their lives matter. Animals.
      "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

The typical excuse for violence and they wonder why there is racism, not hard to figure out.
        My worst jump story:
        My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
        As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
        No lie.

~
        "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
        -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

There are thugs and hooligans guilty of hate crimes on both sides, but it's only acceptable to generalize when they're black.

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
          The typical excuse for violence and they wonder why there is racism, not hard to figure out.
          Yes, because a handful of idiots do something stupid, it makes sense to hate them all.

It has long been predicted that America would enter into a second civil war, by many scholars and it seems as though the perfect storm is brewing. We have irreconcilable differences between whites and blacks. Along with a political environment where it's becoming impossible for both ideologies to coexist, in a time where both parties may elect extremist in Trump/Cruz or Sanders. The military is already planning for nationwide civil unrest and the FEMA camps are ready.
          "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
          - Benjamin Franklin

The new right wing: hate Muslims, preaches tolerance for Nazis.

Comment

Originally posted by TactiKill J. View Post
            The military is already planning for nationwide civil unrest and the FEMA camps are ready.
            Do you have anything to back that up with?
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              I'd like to see him back this one us-

There are thugs and hooligans guilty of hate crimes on both sides, but it's only acceptable to generalize when they're black.
              I guess he missed the Superbowl...
              "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
                I'd like to see him back this one us-

I guess he missed the Superbowl...
                She didn't generalize all cops if that's what you're getting at.
                "Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."
                - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
                  http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...cy-t/?page=all

A 2010 Pentagon directive on military support to civilian authorities details what critics say is a troubling policy that envisions the Obama administration’s potential use of military force against Americans.
                  The troubling aspect of the directive outlines presidential authority for the use of military arms and forces, including unarmed drones, in operations against domestic unrest.
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Yes, because a handful of idiots do something stupid, it makes sense to hate them all.

It has long been predicted that America would enter into a second civil war, by many scholars and it seems as though the perfect storm is brewing. We have irreconcilable differences between whites and blacks. Along with a political environment where it's becoming impossible for both ideologies to coexist, in a time where both parties may elect extremist in Trump/Cruz or Sanders. The military is already planning for nationwide civil unrest and the FEMA camps are ready.
                    So 'Blacks' are not generalizing with their disrespect towards LEOs, BS about "White Privilege", riots, and general assaults upon Whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc?

Statistics tend to show only one race() has a disproportionate amount (percentage) of 'hate crime' attacks against other races. There appears a sub-culture that feeds on racial division despite decades of barriers removed and opportunities offered. Why do you think that is?
                    TANSTAAFL = There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch

Comment

Originally posted by G David Bock View Post
                      So 'Blacks' are not generalizing with their disrespect towards LEOs, BS about "White Privilege", riots, and general assaults upon Whites, Asians, Hispanics, etc?

Statistics tend to show only one race() has a disproportionate amount (percentage) of 'hate crime' attacks against other races. There appears a sub-culture that feeds on racial division despite decades of barriers removed and opportunities offered. Why do you think that is?
                      I don't know of anyone that matters who have condemned police as a whole. I think the core message has been that reform needs to be made to prohibit the bad apples from discriminating and getting away with it. That's not a generalization of all police.

Wonder why you didn't cite a source for your claim that blacks are guilty of more hate crimes. Could it be that you pulled that from your ass and are completely oblivious to reality?

Looks like it.

I believe it was a homosexual black male who was murdered and then run over by two white males because of his skin color and sexual orientation. There are too many similar stories of pure savagery that you seem to want to ignore.

At any rate, I don't think it's fair to generalize anyone white or black so I don't know what you're trying to prove. The issue here is that multiple ACG members are guilty of such blatant ignorance and were called out for it. Of course they don't mind though, some people take pride in their hatred.
                      Last edited by TactiKill J.; 17 Feb 16, 21:27.
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

She didn't generalize all cops if that's what you're getting at.
                        So what did that racist generalize?
                        Flag: USA / Location: West Coast

Prayers.

BoRG

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/8757/snap1ws8.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PtsX_Z3CMU

Comment

This is just a tally of victims. Who did the deeds? Back in the days of Reconstruction (when you would expect a lot of lynchings) Black on Black was the largest category. I would expect Hoodrats to go after mostly their neighbors. Did some Crackers do some bad things? Sure, but not that often. Black on Black violence happens so often it is not newsworthy anymore.

Pruitt
                          Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

After years of racism that silent suppressed millions and a welfare state combined with a sexual revolution that destroys families you get what you sow.

The left uses race to divide and conquer while the right pretends that there is no racial injustice. 50 years on from the civil rights movement it doesn't seem that we are any closer than ever to solving the problem of race in America.

"No arts; no letters; no society; and which is worst of all, continual fear, and danger of violent death: and the life of man, solitary, poor, nasty, brutish and short." Tomas Hobbes
                            We hunt the hunters

Comment

Really depressing stuff
                              We hunt the hunters

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X