Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do old white southerners and want Jim Crow racial segregation laws to return?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do old white southerners and want Jim Crow racial segregation laws to return?

This image shows young white pro-segregationist white southerners during the Civil Rights movement in the early 1960s. I am sure most of these former white pro-segregationist protesters are alive today in old age, so I was wondering. Do they want Jim Crow laws to return? Do they still have segregationist views today? Do they still dislike African Americans?

Do they think that racial segregation laws should return in the South?
    Attached Files

Probably no more than modern Democrats want voting without identification, automatic voter registration, mail in voting, and virtually anything else that can increase fraud in an election...

Comment

You joined just to post this thread? Interesting.

Comment

I was thinking much the same. Perhaps garyjones027 would explain to us west coasters what his intent was???
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by garyjones027 View Post
          ...I was wondering. Do they want Jim Crow laws to return? Do they still have segregationist views today? Do they still dislike African Americans?...Do they think that racial segregation laws should return in the South?...
          No disrespect, but how would any of us know what the three gentlemen in your pic might be thinking?

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
            No disrespect, but how would any of us know what the three gentlemen in your pic might be thinking?
            Well, I doubt it was about Jim Crow laws, voting, or elections...

Comment

Originally posted by garyjones027 View Post
              This image shows young white pro-segregationist white southerners during the Civil Rights movement in the early 1960s. I am sure most of these former white pro-segregationist protesters are alive today in old age, so I was wondering. Do they want Jim Crow laws to return? Do they still have segregationist views today? Do they still dislike African Americans?

Do they think that racial segregation laws should return in the South?
              Pretty gutsy for your very post on this forum.

What's your opinion?

Welcome to the forum, BTW.

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                Probably no more than modern Democrats want voting without identification, automatic voter registration, mail in voting, and virtually anything else that can increase fraud in an election...
                You forgot the dead Democrats voting...

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                  You forgot the dead Democrats voting...
                  And, in their enthusiasm, they voted more than once too!

Comment

The OP seems to have opposite views of the last "Jones" that we had on this forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum, I guess you don't plan to stay long.
                      Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                        Can you post one thing without referencing Democrats/Liberals/The Left?

Good God, man, the question wasn't even about that.
                        Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                          Can you post one thing without referencing Democrats/Liberals/The Left?

Good God, man, the question wasn't even about that.
                          AWwww....

Here, fill out a complaint and turn it into someone who gives a...

Comment

Hilarious.

In your continued ranting about the Democrats you overlooked that there were some that were segregationists. Must've been blinded by what you thought was an attack on Republicans.

Oh, and are you still confusing Chelsea Clinton quotes with Hilary Clinton quotes? Noticed you haven't returned to that thread.
                            Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                              Hilarious.

In your continued ranting about the Democrats you overlooked that there were some that were segregationists. Must've been blinded by what you thought was an attack on Republicans.
                              I'm getting old, or they're getting the same 'cause I can't tell 'em apart any more...!

Oh, and are you still confusing Chelsea Clinton quotes with Hilary Clinton quotes? Noticed you haven't returned to that thread.
                              Sorry, they both look like ugly old shrews so it's easy to confuse them with the bumper of an old Buick...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X