She left the Church when she was 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She left the Church when she was 6

She was pro abortion when she was only 6 years old...

In a new interview, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, says she left the Baptist Church at the age of 6 because it has a strongly pro-life position opposing abortions.

Clinton made the comment at a recent fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in an attempt to address evangelicals who question her mother’s faith in God. She said she was upset when teachers in a Sunday School class talked about the wrongness of abortion.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/02/11/c...osed-abortion/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Yeah, like 6 year olds even know what abortion is all about...

Comment

She did it because she wanted to join the Marines don't you know...

Comment

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Oh, and let's not forget she has copies of her e-mails proving she quit back then...

Comment

Fruit doesn't fall too far from the tree.
            Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedies.

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              She was pro abortion when she was only 6 years old...

In a new interview, Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, says she left the Baptist Church at the age of 6 because it has a strongly pro-life position opposing abortions.

Clinton made the comment at a recent fundraiser for Hillary Clinton in an attempt to address evangelicals who question her mother’s faith in God. She said she was upset when teachers in a Sunday School class talked about the wrongness of abortion.

http://www.lifenews.com/2016/02/11/c...osed-abortion/
              Why not post her quote, not the authors. Not the same. Imagine that considering the source.
              “The time has come,” the Walrus said,
              “To talk of many things:
              Of shoes—and ships—and sealing-wax—
              Of cabbages—and kings—
              And why the sea is boiling hot—
              And whether pigs have wings.”
              ― Lewis Carroll

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                She did it because she wanted to join the Marines don't you know...
                Maybe we should challenge her to a scenario in VBS-3....
                "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by Combat Engineer View Post
                  Why not post her quote, not the authors. Not the same. Imagine that considering the source.
                  What difference does it make..... jk

Good point, here it is:

"I find it quite insulting sometimes when people say to my mom, my dad or me . . . that they question our faith. I was raised in a Methodist church and I left the Baptist church before my dad did, because I didn’t know why they were talking to me about abortion when I was 6 in Sunday school — that’s a true story.”

http://pagesix.com/2016/02/09/chelse...familys-faith/

Comment

I didn't know abortion was a big issue, or an issue at all in 1953. That would be the year Shrillary was six years old...

It was during the 60's in the US that it started to become an issue. So...

Shrillary is talking crazy smack again...

Comment

I think it was Chelsea that left the church. I don't see a 6-year old having a genuine understanding of abortion and the pro/con arguments, let alone making a personal decision to leave the church over it. In a perfect world, no 6-year old would be in this situation. They should be kids who are having fun and being loved.

Comment

She could have also went to a different Baptist Church. There are lots to choose from and one would have surely fit her needs.

Pruitt
                        Pruitt, you are truly an expert! Kelt06

Have you been struck by the jawbone of an ASS lately?

by Khepesh "This is the logic of Pruitt"

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          I didn't know abortion was a big issue, or an issue at all in 1953. That would be the year Shrillary was six years old...

It was during the 60's in the US that it started to become an issue. So...

Shrillary is talking crazy smack again...
                          The quote is from Chelsea Clinton, not Hillary. Try reading the posted link.
                          Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                            Why should he do that?. He is the ANSWER MAN.
                            "Ask not what your country can do for you"

Left wing, Right Wing same bird that they are killing.

you’re entitled to your own opinion but not your own facts.

Comment

Originally posted by R. Evans View Post
                              Links! We don't need no stinkin' links!
                              Human beings are the only creatures on Earth that claim a god and the only living thing that behaves like it hasn't got one - Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X