X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voter Fraud

It already appears to be happening for this election:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlDgOIdD3BY
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
      I've been a fan of using that line for years now.

I could picture the follow up comment - "And don't let death stop you from voting!"

Comment

We have often laughed about my Republican son still being registered in the State of Missouri after being non-resident for over 30 years. If he wanted to he could vote in Massachusetts, fly into Missouri and run out here to visit and vote on the same day. Every time we get our cards from the county to show at the polling station, he gets one too. He is also registered to vote in Texas and Colorado unless they have purged their rolls. So he has said that it could be possible to vote in 3 states. He doubts he could manage all 4.

I have spoken to one of the Election judges about having his name removed but she told us in order to get him taken off the rolls, we’d have to go to the County Election Board and ask to have him taken off, and God knows what rigamarole we’d have to go through to get him removed.

Hubbie and I generally go in to vote in the morning or early afternoon and have never seen that Son has voted at those times. His name is right there after ours. We are the only ones with our surname on the precinct book. Maybe we should go in at 6:30 p.m. or so and see if he has voted.
        Homo homini lupus

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post
          We have often laughed about my Republican son still being registered in the State of Missouri after being non-resident for over 30 years. If he wanted to he could vote in Massachusetts, fly into Missouri and run out here to visit and vote on the same day. Every time we get our cards from the county to show at the polling station, he gets one too. He is also registered to vote in Texas and Colorado unless they have purged their rolls. So he has said that it could be possible to vote in 3 states. He doubts he could manage all 4.

I have spoken to one of the Election judges about having his name removed but she told us in order to get him taken off the rolls, we’d have to go to the County Election Board and ask to have him taken off, and God knows what rigamarole we’d have to go through to get him removed.

Hubbie and I generally go in to vote in the morning or early afternoon and have never seen that Son has voted at those times. His name is right there after ours. We are the only ones with our surname on the precinct book. Maybe we should go in at 6:30 p.m. or so and see if he has voted.

It's your son's responsibility to fill out a National Mail Voter Registration Form. He should have filled out the National Mail Voter Registration Form and sent it to the appropriate election office. The EAC maintains the National Mail Voter database but it's the voters' responsibility to keep the info updated.

I don't understand why the election judges you spoke with didn't tell you this.
          "Stand for the flag ~ Kneel for the fallen"

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer." ~ Bruce Lee

Comment

You want voter fraud?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...hio-democrats/

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner...-von-spakovsky

http://wreg.com/2014/03/20/felons-al...ial-convicted/

Even by one of their leading talking heads...

Comment

Originally posted by Jannie View Post

This happens more frequently than you would think, there are alot of "snowbirds" registered to vote in both New York and Florida/North Carolina/South Carolina. I think there is some sort of loophole where they are 'allowed' to vote in both places but can only vote in federal elections in one place.

According to my aunt who inherited my paternal grandparents house my grandparents (who died in 2000 and 2002 respectively) were still on the voter rolls for years after their passing. Ill have to ask my aunt for sure but I think they were finally removed from the rolls.

Comment

Most Americans also now think voter fraud is a serious problem and are in favor of voter ID and other measures to stem it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...eb2_story.html

Almost three-quarters of all Americans support the idea that people should have to show photo identification to vote, even though they are nearly as concerned about voter suppression as they are about fraud in presidential elections, according to a new Washington Post poll.
                About half of those polled see voter fraud — people voting who are not eligible to do so or voters casting multiple ballots — as a “major problem” in presidential elections. One in three see it as a “minor problem.”
                http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-...b_1683873.html

Comment

I say the same thing every Election year-

The time to do something about vote fraud was LAST year.

Comment

Still cant belvie you don't need a ID check to vote.
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                      Still cant belvie you don't need a ID check to vote.
                      It varies by state. The more the state leans towards Democrats normally, the less the requirements for voter ID generally are.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X