X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The God appointed US President is Cruz

So yes...

Kenneth Copeland has declared this Sunday:

Rafael Cruz, who was introduced by Copeland during Sunday’s services, claimed his son was essentially chosen by God to lead the free world.

“I believe, with all my heart, that his son is called and anointed to be the next president of the United States,” Copeland said.

“… God has raised him up for such a time as this.”

http://deadstate.org/megachurch-past...united-states/

Keep in mind, this is either a MEGACHURCH televangelist endorsing a Catholic, or God is actually speaking to Kenneth Copeland.

Which is crazier?

I don't think that God talks much to televangelists. In fact I think the lowest levels are reserved for them...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

God is probably going. Who is Cruz?
      you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Cruz
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/User:Xzd5bp/Ted_Cruz
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Ted Cruz wears lipstick...
            ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
            IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
              So yes...

Kenneth Copeland has declared this Sunday:

Rafael Cruz, who was introduced by Copeland during Sunday’s services, claimed his son was essentially chosen by God to lead the free world.

“I believe, with all my heart, that his son is called and anointed to be the next president of the United States,” Copeland said.

“… God has raised him up for such a time as this.”

http://deadstate.org/megachurch-past...united-states/

Keep in mind, this is either a MEGACHURCH televangelist endorsing a Catholic, or God is actually speaking to Kenneth Copeland.

Which is crazier?
              Seriously!!!!

Give me a fast ship and the wind at my back for I intend to sail in harms way! (John Paul Jones)

Initiated Chief Petty Officer
              Hard core! Old School! Deal with it!

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post
                Anyone of these is better than the current candidates..

Comment

Originally posted by Bass_Man86 View Post

Get your damned hands off of me, you ape!

GG
                  "The will of a section rooted in self interest, should not outweigh the vital interests of a whole people." -Joshua Lawrence Chamberlain-

"Fanatics of any sort are dangerous." -GG-

Comment

Allah supports Bernie Sanders and Hillary, so they've got that endorsement wrapped up.

Comment

Originally posted by BKnight3 View Post
                      S]

Which is crazier?

It doesn't make it any less crazy but Ted Cruz is a Baptist.
                      "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it" Beatrice Evelyn Hall
                      Updated for the 21st century... except if you are criticizing islam, that scares the $hii+e out of me!

Comment

Originally posted by 17thfabn View Post
                        It doesn't make it any less crazy but Ted Cruz is a Baptist.
                        My fault, is it less crazy yet?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X