Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madeline Albright: Vote for Hillary or burn in hell.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madeline Albright: Vote for Hillary or burn in hell.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/08/us...ders.html?_r=0

This is a couple of days old but I just heard about it last night. Seems Madeline Albright was plugging for Hillary and during her speech said that there is a "special place in hell for women who don't help each other". Apparently the only way women help each other is by voting Hillary. Steinem also chimed in saying that young women were going with Bernie to meet younger men.

You know who else gets a special place in hell? Scumbag politicians so desperate for power that they will do anything, attack anyone, and sell out everyone to get into power.
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Tell Mad Maxi to kiss my rusty dusty or she'll "burn in hell".

Government and politics were bad enough with psycho feminazis in the mix.

Comment

Is Madeline Albright a man or a woman? Inquiring minds want to know...

Comment

It should be remembered that at the State department she was known as Madeline halfbright.
        Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

This happens every year everywhere. "Vote this way or God will punish you."

It's usually a pastor.

Comment

Maybe she knows that Shrillary is really the Prince of Darkness and will send you there if you don't...

Sounds plausible to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

This is a couple of days old but I just heard about it last night. Seems Madeline Albright was plugging for Hillary and during her speech said that there is a "special place in hell for women who don't help each other". Apparently the only way women help each other is by voting Hillary. Steinem also chimed in saying that young women were going with Bernie to meet younger men.

You know who else gets a special place in hell? Scumbag politicians so desperate for power that they will do anything, attack anyone, and sell out everyone to get into power.
              It sad that such language and sentiment is so utterly common in American politics today.

Comment

Originally posted by Pirateship1982 View Post

Albright is a real piece of work and she needs to go to hell for that outrageous lie.
                My worst jump story:
                My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                No lie.

~
                "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Why should gender have anything to do with it ?
                  "I dogmatise and am contradicted, and in this conflict of opinions and sentiments I find delight".
                  Samuel Johnson.

Comment

Originally posted by 101combatvet View Post
                    Albright is a real piece of work and she needs to go to hell for that outrageous lie.
                    I realized that Albright has lost her grasp of reality when she claimed that while she was secretary of state that she was able to manipulate men by showing a little of her cleavage.
                    I suspect that those men experienced more horror when she did that than anything else.
                    Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                      I realized that Albright has lost her grasp of reality when she claimed that while she was secretary of state that she was able to manipulate men by showing a little of her cleavage.
                      I suspect that those men experienced more horror when she did that than anything else.
                      Being shocked and disgusted is still being influenced.

Comment

I though cruz was Gods anointed ruler of the USA.
                        you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by T. A. Gardner View Post
                          Is Madeline Albright a man or a woman? Inquiring minds want to know...
                          Neither.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                            A very sick woman, but that should be expected from the Clintons.
                            My worst jump story:
                            My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
                            As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
                            No lie.

~
                            "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
                            -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Madeleine Albright - {aka Maria Korbel(Czech)} was appointed Secretary of State by President Bill Clinton during the late 1990s and was replaced when George W. Bush became president in 2001.
                              So there.
                              ARRRR! International Talk Like A Pirate Day - September 19th
                              IN MARE IN COELO

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X