No announcement yet.

Pentagon; Global Warming is Job #1...?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pentagon; Global Warming is Job #1...?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...=all#pagebreak

Washington Times - The Pentagon is ordering the top brass to incorporate climate change into virtually everything they do, from testing weapons to training troops to war planning to joint exercises with allies. It orders the establishment of a new layer of bureaucracy — a wide array of “climate change boards, councils and working groups” to infuse climate change into “programs, plans and policies.”

You wish it was a joke, but it ain't.
    "Why is the Rum gone?"

-Captain Jack

Insane! Bet this came direct from the White House!
    The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Our military may never win another battle, but they will hold their heads high over leaving a minimal carbon foot print and apparently that is the most important thing to this administration.
      Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
        Our military may never win another battle, but they will hold their heads high over leaving a minimal carbon foot print and apparently that is the most important thing to this administration.
        Sometimes I would like to leave my Carbon Footprint in the posterior of those who think that humans can prevent or alter what mother earth decides to do, because they need exactly that.
        Trying hard to be the Man, that my Dog believes I am!

Comment

Since the demise of the planet via pollution is inevitable with the ever-increasing population, my thinking is to say screw the footprint and live large.
          Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

AJR,

Agree, human beings are by far the greatest pollution this planet will have to endure.

I am certain the 'Mother Nature' will solve that in due course with the deaths of BILLIONS!

John
            The PLO claims ALL of Israel!!! There will and can NEVER be a "2 State solution".

Comment

Originally posted by The Exorcist View Post
              http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...=all#pagebreak

Washington Times - The Pentagon is ordering the top brass to incorporate climate change into virtually everything they do, from testing weapons to training troops to war planning to joint exercises with allies. It orders the establishment of a new layer of bureaucracy — a wide array of “climate change boards, councils and working groups” to infuse climate change into “programs, plans and policies.”

You wish it was a joke, but it ain't.
              What are they going to do? Start nuking thermometers?

The translation of the govspeak, BTW, is that this will make rooms for legions of colonels and generals to sit on all those boards debating those "policies, procedures, programs and plans".

Job security is Job #!.
              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Comment

If trump promised to fire these pc minded fools I'd consider voting for him.

I don't trust campaign promises much at all though...

If he promised to pillory shillary... Oh boy I'd be standing on the street corner with a trump sign...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Kind of crazy? I mean i am all for the military looking after the environment. In South Africa the army had to remove trees for a parad. So they replacet them. Thats common sense. But the USA DoD would probaly cancel the parrad because the diffrint vehicles would fail some imistion test.

With just cleaninh up after our self larg rural SANDF bases act as sort of game reserves. I am sure the USA DoD would stop useing some training centers becausr it might hurt the environment thats only there because it is training area.
                    you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Got to stop using tanks because they gulp those fossil fuels like a drunk on a binge. The Abrams gets less than a mile per gallon.

Got to stop using Air Farce One while we're at it. Carbon footprint of that beast is HUGE, and inside i's full of those noxious "greenhouse" gases...and a lot of outhouse gases too!

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

More proof that the entire Pentagon is filled with nothing but sycophant bureaucrats suckling off the administration until retirement. The whole USA military needs a good house cleaning and fat trimming at the top.
                        "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Originally posted by frisco17 View Post
                          More proof that the entire Pentagon is filled with nothing but sycophant bureaucrats suckling off the administration until retirement. The whole USA military needs a good house cleaning and fat trimming at the top.

I read elsewhere that the administration's demands that the military adhere to climate change issues was reminiscent of the old Soviet army's demands that all activities adhere to communist principles.
                          We used to laugh at those silly Soviets.
                          Now I wonder when we can expect assignment of "climate change commissars" to all military units.
                          Last edited by Cambronnne; 10 Feb 16, 11:37.
                          Avatar is General Gerard, courtesy of Zouave.

Churchill to Chamberlain: you had a choice between war and dishonor. You chose dishonor, and you will have war.

Comment

Trofim Lysenko is laughing his @$$ off in Hell.
                            Watts Up With That? | The world's most viewed site on global warming and climate change.

Comment

Originally posted by Cambronnne View Post
                              I read elsewhere that the administration's demands that the military adhere to climate change issues was reminiscent of the old Soviet army's demands that all activities adhere to communist principles.
                              We used to laugh at those silly Soviets.
                              Now I wonder when we can expect assignment of "climate change commissars" to all military units.
                              The difference is the military had a decent number of party members in the USSR. Here the usual reaction to this nonsense outside the Pentagon, that is to say in the real military, is laughter and derision heaped on Obama and his goons. We nod, salute, then ignore everything they say and go back to actually preparing to defend the country instead of defending the delusions of the true believers. At least as much as we can at our level. The problems would cone if they start restricting fuel use or something. On the plus side a Republican will probably be in office by then and we can sweep all this away.
                              "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X