NARAL Mad at Doritos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
    White? Why are you using that offensive color-based term, rather than the proper Caucasian-American?
    You’re correct, I will have to undergo many hours of sensitivity training to overcome my own biases.
    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by III Corps View Post
      Personally, the commercial was not that good.
      You mean in bad taste.... get it?
      My worst jump story:
      My 13th jump was on the 13th day of the month, aircraft number 013.
      As recorded on my DA Form 1307 Individual Jump Log.
      No lie.

~
      "Everything looks all right. Have a good jump, eh."
      -2 Commando Jumpmaster

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        Are you saying that the pro-abortion people are freaks? They are the ones that are offended.....
        Cause freaks. People who are freaks for a cause.

Comment

In this day and age of youtube trying to get a add pulled from tv is a bad move since now people will go and look it up to see why it got bannded. Nandos in south africa loves to make controversial adds since people talk about them and thus them.
          you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
            I hope they don't think anyone would have their opinion of abortion changed by a Doritos commercial. What kind of moron would even suggest such a thing?
            Why all the hate for a great American snack food?

You need to be less judgmental and more open to new thoughts.

Now, if it had been a Pringles commercial you would have had a point...
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Doritos dipped in sour cream is pretty good. I've even gotten the health food nuts to mack on that... (Yeah guilty pleasure...)
              Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally Posted by Daemon of Decay
                White? Why are you using that offensive color-based term, rather than the proper Caucasian-American?

That's Irish-American, you geographical ignoramus. I wasn't born in the Russian Caucasus Mountains and neither were my ancestors.

Another five thousand hours of sensitivity training for you, and this time we'll throw in 1000 hours of GBLT sessions as well to prepare you for the 2020 elections!

Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                  Why all the hate for a great American snack food?

You need to be less judgmental and more open to new thoughts.

Now, if it had been a Pringles commercial you would have had a point...

Careful there, Sidewinder. Some of us LIKE Pringles!

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Careful there, Sidewinder. Some of us LIKE Pringles!
                    It doesn't matter. All of your chips are equally inferior to the Middleswarth master race.
                    "Artillery lends dignity to what might otherwise be a vulgar brawl." - Frederick the Great

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VU0nOxZa1I
                      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

Doritos are okay and I like Pringles too but when it comes to the best:

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Is anybody on this forum really confused about the difference between a corn chip and a fetus?

Pass the guacamole and let's move on.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X