Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NARAL Mad at Doritos

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NARAL Mad at Doritos

    They are mad because Doritos used the "anti-choice" tactic of "humanizing fetuses"

    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ee-what-it-is/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

  • #2
    Well, when those at NARAL have a degree of humanity maybe we can return to the subject...

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      They are mad because Doritos used the "anti-choice" tactic of "humanizing fetuses"

      http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ee-what-it-is/
      Well, it stands to reason that genocide is more acceptable when you infer that what you are killing isn't Human.

      My big complaint with abortion is its non-retroactive. That smacks of discrimination.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        ...They are mad because Doritos used the "anti-choice" tactic of "humanizing fetuses"...
        Personally, the commercial was not that good.

        Comment


        • #5
          It was a commercial by a company that sells tortilla chips, not a presidential statement of national policy.

          Lighten up, people.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            It was a commercial by a company that sells tortilla chips, not a presidential statement of national policy.

            Lighten up, people.
            That is what just about everyone thinks...except the NARAL.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Nichols View Post
              That is what just about everyone thinks...except the NARAL.
              Who, on a world-wide scale of 1 - 10 come in at minus 5.

              If people are going to get angry at every garbled "message" contained in commercials, they aren't going to have any time left to get a life.

              It's a COMMERCIAL, people. They want to sell you something, not enhance your education.


              Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

              Comment


              • #8
                People will always choose something to be upset and offended about.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                  People will always choose something to be upset and offended about.
                  No .
                  Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Lighten up, people.

                    Lighten up!!?? Are you implying that everyone has to be white? That is rather bigoted of you.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                      Lighten up!!?? Are you implying that everyone has to be white? That is rather bigoted of you.
                      White? Why are you using that offensive color-based term, rather than the proper Caucasian-American?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I hope they don't think anyone would have their opinion of abortion changed by a Doritos commercial. What kind of moron would even suggest such a thing?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I suspect that the kind of people who eat Doritos regularly aren't overly concerned with what NARAL thinks...

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                            I hope they don't think anyone would have their opinion of abortion changed by a Doritos commercial. What kind of moron would even suggest such a thing?
                            Cause freaks looking to be offended.

                            Christmas wasn't that long ago. Remember the people who complained about Starbucks changing their holiday cup design?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                              Cause freaks looking to be offended.

                              Christmas wasn't that long ago. Remember the people who complained about Starbucks changing their holiday cup design?

                              Are you saying that the pro-abortion people are freaks? They are the ones that are offended.....
                              "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

                              Comment

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              Working...
                              X