NARAL Mad at Doritos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NARAL Mad at Doritos

They are mad because Doritos used the "anti-choice" tactic of "humanizing fetuses"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ee-what-it-is/
    "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Well, when those at NARAL have a degree of humanity maybe we can return to the subject...

Comment

Originally posted by Nichols View Post
      They are mad because Doritos used the "anti-choice" tactic of "humanizing fetuses"

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ee-what-it-is/
      Well, it stands to reason that genocide is more acceptable when you infer that what you are killing isn't Human.

My big complaint with abortion is its non-retroactive. That smacks of discrimination.
      Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

...They are mad because Doritos used the "anti-choice" tactic of "humanizing fetuses"...
        Personally, the commercial was not that good.

Comment

It was a commercial by a company that sells tortilla chips, not a presidential statement of national policy.

Lighten up, people.
          Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
            It was a commercial by a company that sells tortilla chips, not a presidential statement of national policy.

Lighten up, people.
            That is what just about everyone thinks...except the NARAL.
            "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

That is what just about everyone thinks...except the NARAL.
              Who, on a world-wide scale of 1 - 10 come in at minus 5.

If people are going to get angry at every garbled "message" contained in commercials, they aren't going to have any time left to get a life.

It's a COMMERCIAL, people. They want to sell you something, not enhance your education.

Comment

People will always choose something to be upset and offended about.

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                  People will always choose something to be upset and offended about.
                  No .

Comment

Originally posted by Mountain Man View Post
                    Lighten up, people.

Lighten up!!?? Are you implying that everyone has to be white? That is rather bigoted of you.
                    Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly and applying the wrong remedy. -- Ernest Benn

Comment

Originally posted by Tsar View Post
                      Lighten up!!?? Are you implying that everyone has to be white? That is rather bigoted of you.
                      White? Why are you using that offensive color-based term, rather than the proper Caucasian-American?

Comment

I hope they don't think anyone would have their opinion of abortion changed by a Doritos commercial. What kind of moron would even suggest such a thing?

Comment

I suspect that the kind of people who eat Doritos regularly aren't overly concerned with what NARAL thinks...

Comment

Originally posted by Steve573 View Post
                            I hope they don't think anyone would have their opinion of abortion changed by a Doritos commercial. What kind of moron would even suggest such a thing?
                            Cause freaks looking to be offended.

Christmas wasn't that long ago. Remember the people who complained about Starbucks changing their holiday cup design?

Comment

Originally posted by Daemon of Decay View Post
                              Cause freaks looking to be offended.

Christmas wasn't that long ago. Remember the people who complained about Starbucks changing their holiday cup design?

Are you saying that the pro-abortion people are freaks? They are the ones that are offended.....

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X